Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #9467
- SKU: 040240
The Rycote 040240 - Stereo Suspension is a combination of Rycote Suspension mounts, their patented Lyre shockmounts and back-to-back clips. The Stereo Suspension will successfully mount a single point stereo, or stereo pair of cylindrical and capsule-type microphones, and allows them to be used with a number of Rycote windshielding kits.
This system accommodates a single shank stereo microphone and Rycote's Lyre suspensions present an array of advantages over the previous hoop-&-band suspensions. The hardware is boompole mountable, and the lyre mounts easily accommodate microphones measuring 30mm in diameter. This particular system is ideally suited to mount the Rode NT4, Neumann RSM191, and also fits the Rycote Stereo Windshield with length code AF.
The suspensions provide complete isolation against handling and cable-borne noises, by supporting the microphone in a cradle arrangement using Lyre suspension webs. The patented Lyres are extremely robust, and virtually unbreakable, as they do not use no elastic or rubber components which are prone to wear and tear.
- Supports an M/S pair or single-point stereo microphone in a cradle arrangement using Lyre suspension webs
- Isolation against handling noise and cable-born noise
- Includes applicable Lyres / Cradle Mount / Back-to-Back Stereo Clips, Pistol Grip handle for handheld or boom operation and low-profile Boom Adaptor (3/8" thread) with XLR holder
- Mounts Single Shank Stereo Microphones
- Suitable for Stereo Windshield Kit AF
- Patented Lyre suspensions provide complete isolation against handling noise whilst safely gripping the microphone
- More versatile: fewer combinations cover a wider range of possible MS configurations
- Comfortable pistol-grip handles allow handheld use, but also have a 3/8" boom adaptor in the base for quick transfer boom operation
- 2-Modular (Medium) Stereo Suspension Bar
- Lyre Cradle Mounts on Risers - 30mm
Note! Connboxes and microphone are not included
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.