Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #9696
- SKU: 041109
The Rycote - INV-9 addresses the demand for a professional, Rycote-quality shockmount in the studio, conference settings and speech capturing applications. The entire mount is comprised of two large InVision lyres with a 30mm clip at the front, and 19mm to 25mm rear clip. The lyres rest on a bar with a 3/8" threaded stand adapter at the base.
The stand adapter itself features an integrated cable clip for securing excess cable and minimizing noise. The unique lyre suspension is engineered with Hytrel for a virtually indestructible design that maximizes shock and noise suppression.
The InVision suspension system is available in various clip sizes to accommodate different microphones. The mounting clips included with this system provides a tappered mount suitable for the Shure SM57, Neumann KMS 105 and others.
Some of the compatible microphones include: mics of up to 30mm in diameter, such as the Shure SM57 and SM58, and Neumann's KMS105.
- Long Support Bar- The long support bar on this model accommodates microphones longer than 120mm.
- Large Lyre Suspension for Boom Operation - The large lyre suspension webs measure 70mm high and 40mm wide to accomodate heavier microphones. This is ideal for static stand mounting as well as indoor boom placement.
- Tappered Clips - The entire mount is comprised of two large InVision lyres with a 30mm (1.18") clip at the front, and 19mm to 25mm (0.74 to 0.98") rear clip. The mounting clips included with this system provides a tappered mount suitable for the Shure SM57, Neumann KMS 105 and others..
- Hytrel Construction - The unique lyre suspension is engineered with Hytrel for a virtually indestructible design that maximizes shock and noise suppression.
- Integrated 3/8" Threaded Stand Adapter - A 3/8" threaded stand adapter is featured at the base for microphone stand mounting.
- Virtually indestructible
- Offers much improved isolation from noise compared to elasticated suspensions
- No elasticated parts — never sags or needs rethreading
- Designed for either boompole or static use. It has the long bar and can be used with Shure SM57 or SM58 and the Neuman KMS 105 microphones.
- Lyre suspension width: 70mm
- Lyre suspension height: 40mm
- Front clip: 30mm
- Back clip: 19-25mm
- Bar length: 70mm
Note! Boom stand and microphone are not included
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.