- Programmable Control Surface.
- 36 x NKK RGB Buttons.
- Subdivided into Colour-Coded Sections.
- 6 x OLED Displays for Labels & Titles.
- UniSketch Operating System.
- Product: #71889
- SKU: SKJ-Master-Key-36-V1
With its blend of high-end technology and old-school style, the SKAARHOJ Master Key 36 is a programmable control surface for use with broadcast video hardware, providing tactile control over essential functions. The control surface provides 36 buttons arranged in three rows with 12 buttons in each, and six OLED displays for labels and section titles. Via the SKAARHOJ-developed open-source UniSketch OS, you can programme the 36 RGB buttons on the Master Key 36 to control a variety of devices, from switchers and recorders to PTZ cameras and playback decks. PoE technology simplifies setup by enabling signals and power to travel via a single cable.
- Sculptured-cap RGB broadcast buttons, NKK
- Subdivided into colour-coded sections
- Large, graphical OLED displays for labels and section titles
- Graphical mini legends for top buttons in displays
- Ethernet with PoE IEEE802.3af
- UniSketch operating system
- Works with a wide variety of devices including AJA KUMO, Atomos Shogun, Ensemble Designs NXT 450, Epiphan Pearl, NewTek TriCaster, Sony Deck Ctrl, vMix, and Blackmagic Design ATEM, HyperDeck Studio, MultiView, SmartScope, and Videohub
|Controls and Indicators||36 x RGB Broadcast Buttons (NKK)
6 x OLED Displays
|Connectors||1 x RJ45, Ethernet
1 x Micro-USB, Programming
1 x DC Power Input
|Power Source||PoE IEEE802.3af|
|Dimensions||17.3 x 9.1 x 5.5" / 44 x 23 x 14 cm|
|Weight||5.9 lb / 2.7 kg|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.