SKAARHOJ Rack Fusion Live PTZ Controller with NKK + JOY Options
- 2-in-1 Live Switching & PTZ Control.
- Four-Way Buttons with OLED Displays.
- RGB Multilevel Metering LED Bars.
- Backlit Encoders with Wide OLED Displays.
- 3-Axis Joystick for PTZ Control.
- Product: #71881
- SKU: SKJ-Rack-Fusion-Live-NJ-V1
Live switch and control PTZ camera movement from a single 2 RU unit with the SKAARHOJ Rack Fusion Live PTZ Controller with NKK + JOY Options . Equally at home on your desktop or in a rack, this versatile controller incorporates switcher, ME, and PTZ sections.
The switcher section provides a nine-key bus row plus six additional four-way buttons with RGB multilevel metering LED bars and two encoder knobs. Each of the buttons and knobs in the switcher section has its own dedicated OLED display. In the ME section, there is a transition fader with an RGB LED bar for transition position or VU metering, six keys including multilevel shift ad assignable user keys, and two OLED displays. Lastly, the PTZ section is equipped with six multifunction keys for presets and camera selection, four encoder knobs, a total of ten OLED displays, and a three-axis joystick.
The Rack Fusion Live runs the SKAARHOJ-developed open-source UniSketch OS, which is user-programmable to fit specific workflows. PoE technology simplifies setup by enabling signals and power to travel via a single cable.
- Four-way buttons with OLED displays
- RGB multilevel metering LED bars
- Encoder knobs with wide OLED displays
- Three-axis joystick
- Custom-moulded nine-key bus row
- Transition fader with RGB LED bar for transition position or VU metering
- ME section with user and multilevel shift keys
- Multifunction keys for presets and camera selection
- For rackmount (2 RU) or desktop use
- Ethernet with PoE IEEE802.3af
- UniSketch OS
- Works with a wide variety of device including Blackmagic Design ATEM, Epiphan Pearl, NewTek TriCaster, vMix, AIDA PTZ3-X20L, Lumens VC-A50P, NewTek NDIHX-PTZ1, Panasonic AW-HEx, PTZOptics PT20X, Sony BRC-Z700, BRC-H900, BRC-X1000, and SRG-300
|Controls and Indicators||Switcher Section
15 x 4-Way Buttons with OLED Displays
2 x Encoder Knobs with OLED Displays
6 x RGB Multilevel Metering LED Bars
1 x Transition Fader with RGB LED Bar
6 x Buttons (User 1, User 2, Fade to Black, Shift, Cut, Auto)
2 x OLED Displays
6 x Multifunction Keys with OLED Displays
4 x Encoder Knobs with OLED Displays
1 x 3-Axis Joystick
|Connectors||1 x RJ45, Ethernet
1 x Micro-USB, Programming
1 x 12 V Power Input
|Rack Mountable||2 RU|
|Power Source||PoE IEEE802.3af, DC|
|Dimensions||20.1 x 6.3 x 6.3" / 51 x 16 x 16 cm|
|Weight||4.2 lb / 1.9 kg|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.