Saramonic SmartMic MTV500 USB Desktop Microphone
- Professional, broadcast-quality sound
- Gain control
- Mute button
- Real time monitor
- For PC with Type-A connector
The Saramonic SmartMic MTV500 is a USB microphone that delivers a professional, broadcast-quality sound direct to your computer for a variety of applications, such as home-recording, studio, podcasting and much more. Its easy-to-operate with gain control, and mute button features so you can create clear and professional audio as and where you wish.
The SmartMic MTV500 also incorporates real-time monitoring features, like a built-in headphone jack with a volume control, allowing you to directly monitor zero-latency microphone signal.
No need to install any driver, the SmartMic MTV500 can be directly connected to the computer through the supplied cable.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern picks up sound equally from all directions
- Cardioid polar pattern maximises the rejection of sound coming from the rear of the mic
- Plug-and-play operation requires no driver installation
- Powered via USB (includes USB Type-C to USB Type-A cable)
- Mic gain control and mic mute switch
- Built-in pop filter reduces pops from vocal plosives
- 3.5mm headphone jack with volume control allows convenient real-time monitoring
- Integrated desktop stand
|Sensitivity||-36±3dB(0dB=1V/Pa,1kH 1.5v 2.2K)|
|Operating Voltage||5V 150mA|
In The Box
- Saramonic SmartMic MTV500 Microphone
- 1.2m USB-C to USB-A audio cable
- User Manual
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Saramonic SmartMic MTV500 USB Desktop Microphone
- Manufacturer: Saramonic
- Model: Smartmic MTV500
- SKU: Smartmic MTV500
- RM Product #: 90517
- Warranty: Main unit has 2 year manufacturer warranty, all accessories have a 3 month warranty.