Schneider Xenon FF 25mm T2.1 Prime Lens (Nikon F Mount)
- Covers Full Frame Sensors
- Supports 4K Recording Quality
- Shares Characteristics across FF Primes
- 14-Blade Iris
- 300° Lens Barrel Rotation
The Schneider 09-1079426 Xenon FF 25mm T2.1 Prime Lens in Nikon F mount, is part of the Xenon FF set of lenses. FF stands for full frame, and every lens in the set covers a full frame image sensor without vignetting and is designed for 4K image capture. This lens is colour-matched to a standard at the factory, minimising colour shift when changing lenses. It features a 14 blade iris, providing natural looking Bokeh, with circular out of focus highlights, 300° of lens barrel rotation. The 25mm shares the same focus and iris gear position with the other lenses in the the Xenon FF line of lenses.
The lens features a barrel with a large circumference, providing wide spacing for focus marks. Opposing focus scales provide properly oriented focus marks on both sides, so an assistant can pull focus from either side of the lens. Lens gears for focus and iris allow you to use the lens with industry standard lens accessories. The 25mm features a removable lens support bracket, so you can use an available lens support if you wish. The lens is designed to allow a lens technician to swap mounts between available Nikon F, Canon EF, and ARRI PL mounts, so you can avoid using adapters and and solidly mount the lens to your camera.
- The lenses are designed to cover a full-sized image sensor and provide 4K resolution for image capture.
- The lenses are colour matched to a standard ensuring consistent colour across lenses. This allows you to purchase additional Xenon FF lenses, as you need, without having to search through multiple lenses trying to assemble a matched set.
- The lenses share the same physical characteristics across the set, this includes the length, diameter, and focus and iris gear position. This speeds up lens changes in the field, minimising adjustments to matte boxes and lens accessories.
Lens Barrel Rotation
- 300° of lens barrel rotation provides for accurate focus adjustments throughout the range.
||T2.1 to 22
||From image plane: 12.2" (0.31 m)
|Horizontal Angle of View
||Full Frame - aspect ratio 1.5, dimensions 1.42 x 0.94" (36 x 24 mm)
Super 35 - aspect ratio 1.33, dimensions 0.98 x 0.735" (24.9 x 18.66 mm)
||Focus scales: Feet
5.21" (132.3 mm)
Front to Flange
5.03" (127.8 mm)
3.9" (100 mm)
||2.9 lb (1.3 kg)
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Horizontal Angle of View||Super35: 52°Full Frame: 71°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||From : 12.2" / 0.31 m|
|Front Diameter||100 mm|
|Length||5.21" / 132.3 mm|
|Weight||2.9 lb / 1.3 kg|
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Schneider Xenon FF 25mm T2.1 Prime Lens (Nikon F Mount)
- Manufacturer: Schneider Optics
- Model: 09-1079426
- SKU: 1079426
- RM Product #: 19973
- Zoom or Prime Lens: Prime
- Lens Type: Wide
- Lens Mount: Nikon F
- Maximum Aperture: T2.1