Sescom LN2MIC-ZMGH-MON Line Out to Camera Mic In Headphone Tap Cable
- Works With the Zoom H4N & H1 Recorders.
- Connects Line Outputs to Mic Inputs.
- Male 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini to Submini TRS.
- 1.8" (3.5mm) TRS Female Headphone Input.
- -25dB Pad at Mic Connection.
The Sescom LN2MIC-ZMGHN-MON Line Out to Camera Mic In Headphone Tap Cable is designed to connect the line output of portable recorders, such as the Zoom H4N & H1 to the microphone inputs of compatible DSLR cameras (see compatibility chart below). The cable measures 18" in length, features a male 1/8" (3.5mm) mini to 2.5mm submini TRS connections, a female 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS headphone tap for monitoring, and a -25dB level attenuation pad for "stepping down" line level audio to microphone level. The cable is magnetically shielded which eliminates RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) noise from cell phones, PDA's, WIFI, etc.
|Audio Input Level||-10dBV (0.25pp - 0.47pp) Prosumer Line Level|
|Input Impedance||1.5k ohms|
|Audio Output Level||Approx. 14mV|
|Output Impedance||92 ohms|
In The Box
- Sescom LN2MIC-ZMGH-MON Line Out to Camera Mic In Headphone Tap Cable
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Sescom LN2MIC-ZMGH-MON Line Out to Camera Mic In Headphone Tap Cable
- Manufacturer: Sescom
- Model: LN2MIC-ZMGH-MON
- SKU: LN2MIC-ZMGH-MON
- RM Product #: 13376
- Length Feet: 1 ft
- Cable Connector: 3.5mm TRS Male
- Cable Connector: 3.5mm TRS Female
- Cable Connector: 2.5mm TRS Male