Tactical Fiber Systems Fibre Cable on Reel with BullsEye Connectors (500 ft)
- DuraTAC - Stainless Steel Under Kevlar
- Stronger, Half as Thin, Half as Light
- Protects Against Wear/Tear and Rodents
- Anodised Aluminium BullsEye Connectors
- Waterproof Dust Covers
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #20537
- SKU: TF-2BE0500TFR
This 2-fibre, single-mode Tactical Fibre Systems Cable & Reel, 152 m in length, features TFS's DuraTAC stainless steel armoured inner core and TFS BullsEye anodised aluminium connectors.
DuraTAC is TFS's solution to wear and tear that ultimately cuts through the Kevlar that surrounds the fibre cores in tactical cables. DuraTAC comprises a stainless steel armoured inner core underneath the Kevlar, providing protection against stepping, cutting, and rodents. Other than being stronger, DuraTAC cables are also about half as thin and half as light, so you get more cable on your reel.
TFS BullsEye connectors are equipped with waterproof dust covers and together with the DuraTAC cable offer good protection against contamination and damage.
Fibre and Reel Features
- DuraTAC stainless steel armoured tactical fibre is up to 10 times stronger than ordinary fibre cables without compromising flexibility
- Highly flexible construction allows for multiple deployments
- High impact and crush resistance
- Durable in high-traffic areas
- Performance in wide temperature range
- Storage Drum extensions for breakout and easy access
- Adjustable Cam-lock drag brake
- Direct Crank Rewind
- Handle permanently attached to disc
- Remote video production and broadcasting
- Field deployment in abusive environments
- Temporary installation of critical communications lines where quick retrieval and reuse is necessary
- High-traffic areas
- Security and sensing applications
- Installations in harsh environments available
|Core Diameter||9.2 ±0.4 μm at 1310 nm
10.4 ±0.8 μm at 1550 nm
|Cladding Diameter||125 ±1 μm|
|Maximum Attenuation||0.4 dB/km at 1310 nm
0.3 dB/km at 1550 nm
|Outer Diameter Cable Sheathing||4 mm|
|Allowable Bending Radius||20D mm (dynamic)
10D mm (static)
|Allowable Tensile||400 N (long term)
700 N (short term)
|Crush Resistance||655 N/cm (long term)
825 N/cm (short term)
|Inside Material||Kevlar reinforced
Stainless steel armoured tubing
|Stainless Steel Diameter||3 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-56 to 85°C|
|Installation Temperature||-20 to 85°C|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.