- For Meetings, Podcasts, and Studio Work.
- Half-Supercardioid Polar Pattern.
- 50 Hz to 18 kHz Frequency Response.
- 9 to 52V Phantom Power.
- Dedicated Patch Cable with XLR Jack.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65777
- SKU: TM-90BM
The Tascam TM-90BM Boundary Condenser Microphone is a boundary condenser microphone designed to deliver low-profile vocal and instrument reproduction for speakers, musicians, and audio engineers in conference and office rooms, recording studios, and live stage applications. Its half-supercardioid polar pattern aids in rejection of off-axis sounds and a maximum SPL of 140 dB allows distortion-free capture of loud sources such as drums.
The 50 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response is well-suited to speech and many musical instruments due to its natural attenuation of sub-low frequencies. Further control of the low end is provided via a 3-position Bass Tilt switch. The supplied patch cable, which is terminated with an XLR 3-pin male jack, allows for easy connection to a mixer or microphone preamp. Mic preamps that supply 9 to 52V phantom power are sufficient for operation of the mic.
The TM-90BM ships with a hardshell carry case for safe transport between gigs.
- Suitable for tabletop, wall, or floor placement
- Low-profile design and matte black finish are ideal for on-camera use
- Half-supercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of ambient sound from the rear of the mic
- 50 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response attenuates low-frequency rumble
- Works with 9 to 52V phantom power
- Dedicated 9.6' patch cable with XLR 3-pin male jack
- High maximum SPL of 140 dB enables handling of high-level sound sources
- 3-position bass switch offers -5 dB cut, flat, and +5 dB boost settings at 100 Hz
- Includes hardshell carry case for safe and simple transport
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||68 dB|
|Maximum SPL||140 dB SPL RMS|
|Load Impedance||1 kOhms|
|Sensitivity||-35 dB at 1 kHz|
|Low-Cut Filter||@ 100 Hz|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Voltage||9 to 52 V|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||6.7 x 0.9 x 3.2" / 170.0 x 24.0 x 81.5 mm|
|Weight||9.17 oz / 260 g|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.