Tiffen 67mm Water White Glass IRND 1.2 Filter (4-Stop)
- 1.2 Solid Neutral Density Filter
- 16x Filter Factor, 4-Stop
- Darkens Entire Image
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
- Allows Wider Aperture
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #66073
- SKU: W67IRND12
The Tiffen 67mm Water White Glass IRND 1.2 Filter is an ND filter with a 16x filter factor that provides a 4-stop exposure reduction. Its 1.2 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By increasing your aperture or slowing your exposure time, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters are intended to not affect the colouration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
The design of this filter has been optimised for use with digital sensors and to promote nearly flat attenuation of visible light and infrared light. Due to imaging sensors' greater susceptibility to infrared light, compared to traditional film, colour casts can occur when photographing darker subjects that require increased exposure times.
This filter is constructed from Water White glass for increased clarity as well as colour fidelity. It is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between two pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, and then mounting to precision metal rings.
- 2 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 4-stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Attenuates infrared light to maintain colour neutrality and suppress colour casts due to increased exposure lengths.
- Filter does not affect colouration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
- Constructed from Water White glass for increased optical clarity.
- 67mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Plastic filter case for storage and transport.
|Filter Type||Solid ND Combination|
|Combination Type||IR Attenuation|
|Density||1.2 (4 Stops)|
|Circular Size||67 mm|
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet||67 mm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.