Tiffen Multi Rota Tray Variable Neutral Density Kit
- 4x5.65" Filter Tray
- Variable ND Using 2 Circular Polarisers
- Geared Rotating 138mm Circular Polariser
- Fixed 4x5.65" Circular Polariser
- Up to 6 Stops of Neutral Density
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #66190
- SKU: 4565MULTROTTRAVND
The Tiffen Multi Rota Tray Variable Neutral Density Kit is a single geared rotating tray that allows the use and rotation of a 138mm Circular Polariser filter and a 4x5.65" Circular Polariser simultaneously. The tray is designed for use with matte boxes that lack a rotating filter stage, or for instances where a secondary rotating filter stage is required in a non-rotating stage. It can be used with just the included geared 138mm Circular Polariser, or paired with the included 4x5.65" Circular Polariser to function as a variable neutral density filter or to produce warm/cool effects, depending on the direction the tray and 4x5.65" filter is facing.
The Multi Rota Tray fits into matte boxes that conform to the ARRI R2 tray size standard and its geared adjustment provides precise either by control by hand or a 0.8 MOD (32 pitch) gear wheel on a follow focus. It comes packaged in a rugged, compartmentalized storage case for protection and easy transport of the tray and included filters.
- Accommodates one geared 138mm Circular Polariser and one fixed 4x5.65" Circular Polariser (filters included)
- 6mm ARRI R2 standard 4x5.65" tray for use with matte boxes
- Extra 4x5.65" Circular Polariser included
- Three Filter Effect Combinations: Polariser, neutral density (up to 6-stops, depending on focal length), or warm/cool FX
- Geared adjustment for precision control by hand or standard 0.8 MOD (32 pitch) gear wheel
- Quick-release 4x5.65" filter attachment/removal
- Tray engravings provide easy positioning
- Protective case included
|Tray Size||4 x 5.65"|
|Thickness||0.24" (6 mm), ARRI R2 standard|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.