- VCT Style Baseplate with Shoulder Pad
- Front and Rear 15mm LWS Rod Clamps
- 2 ARRI-Compatible Rosettes
- Precision-Machined Anodised Aluminium
- Front Plate with Accessory Mounting
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #20595
- SKU: ES-T15
Specifically designed to work with your FS7 or FS7 II camera, the Tilta ES-T15 Camera Rig with Front Plate and Quick Release Baseplate for Sony FS7/FS7 II provides you a protective cage-like front and top enclosure with a VCT type quick release tripod adapter. The front plate and top plate provide 24 additional 1/4"-20 accessory mounting points, so you can mount accessories without stressing your camera's body. It integrates a lens adapter support that can help prevent optional lens mount adapters from stressing your camera's E-mount. The top plate is designed to fit around your camera's top handle.
The baseplate allows you to go from tripod-mounted to handheld with just the flick of the release lever on an optional VCT adapter plate. The baseplate features a built-in shoulder pad, so the camera retains its handheld functionality and adds LWS rod support for accessories. ARRI-compatible rosettes are built into each side of the baseplate, allowing you to use optional ARRI-compatible handgrips.
Front and rear-mounted LWS rod clamps allow you to use the included support rods for optional rod mounted accessories such as a matte box or a follow focus. You can mount the rods in the rear clamps to support optional batteries, off-board recorders, or counterweights. Note only one pair of rods are included, so to use front and rear-mounted accessories you will need to source optional rods.
- The rig provides a cage-like protection, and once mounted allows you to add accessories with minimal stress to your camera's body. The added functionality minimally impacts the characteristics of the camera and allows you access to all camera functions.
- You can build this rig and your camera into a handheld rig, and then quickly go from handheld to tripod mounted, on a tripod with a VCT type adapter, without altering your rig configuration.
- The 15mm rods are female threaded at both ends, allowing you to use optional rod extenders and rods to create longer support rods.
- One end of each rod is chamfered, which makes it easier to slide rod mounted accessories onto the support rods from the chamfered end.
|Rod Compatibility||Rod Size: 15 mm
Rod Spacing: 60 mm (LWS)
|Tripod Mounting Threads||1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16|
|Camera Mounting||1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16|
|Material of Construction||Aluminium|
|Accessory Mounting||1/4"-20: 24 x threaded mounting holes|
|Threading||Female threading, both ends|