Vortex 2-10x40 Razor HD LH Riflescope (HSR-4 Reticle)
- HSR-4 Reticle, 2nd Focal Plane
- 1" Single-Piece Maintube
- 1/4 MOA Impact Point Correction
- 90 MOA Windage & Elevation
- Capped Finger-Operated Turrets
- Product: #80668
- SKU: VORZR-1558
Outfitted with superior High Density and Extra-Low dispersion optics, Vortex's 2-10x40 Razor HD LH Riflescope does not compromise on ruggedness or precision opto-mechanics. To offer a balanced spectrum of colour, a low dispersion of passing light, and to deliver high definition true-colour images, the lenses are crafted from high definition, High Density (HD), and Extra-Low dispersion optical glass. The lenses are also fully multi-coated with proprietary XRPlus anti-reflection coatings for maximum transmission and minimum glare and have an additional ArmorTek scratch-resistant coating to protect them from scratches, debris, dirt, oil, and fingerprint stains. The 40mm objective aperture gathers enough light to provide bright images in most lighting conditions.
Located in the second focal plane is the HSR-4 Reticle. It is based on MOA subtensions at 10x with 2 MOA hash mark intervals. With two medium-weight horizontal tapered outer posts, two thin inner posts, and a thin crosshair, the reticle offers ultra-clean and unobstructed views of your targets. Enabling you to tap into the full potential of this reticle, such as edge-to-edge precision, the optical system was assembled using a computer-controlled alignment process. This high-precision process also delivers optimum image brightness and sharpness.
To match exceptional optical performance, this riflescope also offers an extremely durable construction and precision adjustments. Its 1" maintube is machined from a single-piece of high quality aluminium and coated with an abrasive-resistant and low-glare matte anodised finish. The scope is filled with argon gas and sealed with O-rings for a complete fogproof and waterproof performance. To provide a smooth and precise zooming action, the opto-mechanical gear is carefully designed and enhanced with Precision-Glide Erector System. The elevation turret also prevents dialling below zero. For visual reference, the fast-focus eyepiece and windage and elevation turrets are outfitted with scales.
- 2-10x magnification
- 40mm objective
- High density (HD) Extra-Low dispersion glass delivers true colour and high contrast
- XRPlus fully multi-coated optics improve image brightness, clarity, and detail
- Optically-Indexed Lenses: Computer-controlled lens alignment process results in superior edge-to-edge reticle precision
- ArmorTek ultra-hard scratch-resistant coatings protect from scratches, debris, dirt, and oil
- Linear field of view: 56.2-10.8' at 100 yd
- Parallax correction: 100 yd to infinity
- 2nd focal plane
- Clean and unobstructed view
- Based on MOA subtensions at maximum zoom
- Two tapered horizontal posts are 2 MOA thick
- Gap between the trunks of horizontal post is 20 MOA
- Crosshair's line has thickness of 1/4 MOA
- Markings are spaced at 2 MOA
- Centre cross has 3 MOA width and height
- Minor holdover lines are 2 MOA wide
- Major holdover lines are 4 MOA wide
Use and Handling
- 1/4 MOA impact point correction
- 90 MOA total windage elevation range
- 15 MOA travel per full rotation
- Eye relief: 3.8"
- Exit pupil: 20 - 4mm
- 1" single-piece maintube
- Aluminium construction
- Low-glare matte hard-coat anodised finish
- Capped re-settable turrets
- Precision-Glide Erector System: provides smooth, precision zooming
- Fast-focus eyepiece provides quick visual reference
- Recoil and impact-resistant
- Fogproof, argon-filled
- Waterproof, sealed with O-rings
|Magnification||2 to 10x|
|Objective Lens Diameter||40 mm|
|Field of View||2x: 56.2' @ 100 yd / 18.7 m @ 100 m
10x:10.8' @ 100 yd / 3.6 m @ 100 m
|Exit Pupil Diameter||2x: 20 mm
10x: 4 mm
|Eye Relief||3.8" / 96.5 mm|
|Reticle Type||MOA Reticle (Second Focal Plane)|
|Impact Point Correction||1/4 MOA per Click|
|Windage Adjustment||90 MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment||90 MOA|
|Parallax Correction||Yes, 100 yd / 91.4 m|
|Fogproof||Yes, Argon Filled|
|Battery||1 x CR2032|
|Dimensions||Length: 12.5" / 31.9 cm|
|Weight||15.4 oz / 436.6 g|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.