Wacom - Art Pen with Stand and Replacement Nibs
- Unique 360 Degree Rotation Sensitivity
- Pressure / Tilt Sensitivity
- Chisel and Bullet Tipped Nibs
- Digital Eraser
- Weighted Stand
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #6313
- SKU: KP-701E-01DB
Not all tablet pens are created equal. The Art Pen from Wacom replicates the feel and experience of a classical felt marker, but with all the advantages for working digitally in graphics applications, such as Adobe Photoshop or Corel Painter. With a unique 360° rotation sensitivity, you can rotate the barrel of the pen and your Wacom tablet will recognise it. With this rotation sensitivity, you can use the included chisel nib tip to create unique paintbrush-like effects in Corel Painter or Adobe Photoshop. The chisel tip also allows you to emulate markers and calligraphic pens.
Beyond barrel sensitivity, the pen features pressure and tilt sensitivities to provide you with even more capabilities. In any of the supported paint or photo programmes, these sensitivities come in handy when you need to adjust line weight, brush size, image opacity, or exposure. Moreover, you get a more fluid, natural feel when working. However, if you find that the pressure or tilt sensitivities aren't to your liking, you can easily customise either on your computer.
As a nice added touch, an eraser crowns the top of the pen, so that you can digitally erase your work as you go along. In terms of accessories, you'll find two chisel-tipped nibs, two chisel-tipped felt nibs, three bullet-tipped nibs, three bullet-tipped felt nibs, and a convenient nib extractor for quickly switching out nibs. Also included is a pen stand that can hold the pen, some spare nibs, and the extractor.
- With the pen's 360° rotation sensitivity, rotating the barrel of the pen allows you to create unique, paintbrush-like effects in Corel Painter or Adobe Photoshop
- Chisel tip nib allows you to emulate paint brushes, markers, and calligraphic pens
- Pressure and tilt sensitivities provide you with the flexibility to adjust line weight, brush size, image opacity as well as image exposure (in a supported paint or photo programme)
- An eraser crowns the top of the pen so that you can digitally erase your work as you go along
- Weighted stand is a convenient way to keep your pen, extra nibs, and nib extractor handily organised
- Nib extractor is a quick, easy tool for removing nibs from your pen
- Replacement nibs are included should your original nibs wear down from normal use
- Wacom Intuos4 Tablet
|Tip Travel||0.2 mm|
|Dimensions (L x D)||156.3 x 15.9 mm|
|Operating System Support||Windows, macOS/OS X|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.