Wacom KP300E - Intuos 4 Classic Pen with Stand and Extra Nibs
- Slim, Classic Look & Natural Feel
- Draw, Erase, & Mouse Functions
- Pressure and Tilt Sensitivities
- Weighted Stand
- Extra Nibs
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #6316
- SKU: 1197295
For use with your Intuos4, Intuos5, and Cintiq tablets, the Classic Pen from Wacom is battery-free, cordless, and has a slim, classic design that does not utilise a rubberised grip.
A number of different features make this pen well-suited to drawing, erasing, and mouse operations. Two customisable buttons allow you to set right-click, left-click, double-click, as well as drag-and-drop functions to your liking. In addition, the pen is both tilt and pressure sensitive, so that you can capture very light or heavy pen strokes, as if naturally writing or drawing. You have the option to adjust these sensitivities as well. At the pen's lightest pressure sensitivity, it responds to as little as one gramme of pressure and can register up to 2048 different levels of pressure.
Using the pen in a supported paint or photo programme, these sensitivities come in handy for adjusting line weight, brush size, image opacity, or exposure. As a nice, added touch, an eraser crowns the top of the pen, so that you can digitally erase your work as you go along. In terms of accessories, included are two standard nibs, one stroke nib, one felt nib, and one flex nib. Also included is a pen stand that can hold the pen, some spare nibs, and the extractor (not included).
- Sleek, classic shape and optimum weighting of the pen ensure a sharp look and a slim, free-flowing feel while you work
- Well-suited to drawing, erasing, and mouse operations with your Intuos4 tablet
- Pressure and tilt sensitivities provide you with the flexibility to adjust line weight, brush size, image opacity as well as image exposure (in a supported paint or photo programme)
- An eraser crowns the top of the pen so that you can digitally erase your work as you go along
- Extra nibs, such as a stroke nib, flex nib, and felt nib are included for a different feel and effect while writing or drawing
- Weighted stand is a convenient way to keep your pen, extra nibs, and nib extractor (not included) handily organised
|Tip Travel||0.2 mm|
|Dimensions (L x D)||150.7 x 12.2 mm|
|Operating System Support||Windows, macOS/OS X|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.