- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One Low Dispersion Element
- ZEISS T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
Email me when stock arrives
A classic wide-angle prime for M-mount rangefinders, the silver Biogon T 28mm f/2.8 ZM* from ZEISS is a versatile lens well-suited to travel, landscape, and other documentary applications. Its Biogon optical design effectively eliminates distortion for well-corrected imagery and one anomalous partial dispersion element is used to reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for notable clarity. A T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater colour accuracy and contrast in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, the lens's manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 50 cm away.
- Biogon optical concept benefits the wide-angle focal length by helping to virtually eliminate distortion for clean, realistic rendering.
- One anomalous partial dispersion element is used to minimise chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for increased clarity and colour accuracy throughout the aperture range.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimise reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and colour fidelity.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 50 cm.
|Aperture||f/2.8 to f/22|
|Camera Mount Type||Leica M|
|Angle of View||75°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||50 cm|
|Optical Design||8 elements in 6 groups|
|Filter Thread||46 mm|
|Dimensions||Length: 51 mm|