Zeiss C-Biogon T* 35mm f2.8 ZM SLR Lens SILVER
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One Low Dispersion Element
- ZEISS T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #1638
- SKU: 1486394
Characterised by its sleek form factor and versatility, the silver C Biogon T* 35mm f/2.8 ZM from ZEISS is a notably compact wide-angle prime designed for M-mount rangefinder cameras. Its 'C' designation reflects the lens's compact form factor and classic optical design to produce imagery with true colour fidelity and natural rendering. The Biogon optical concept helps to ensure virtually no distortion, and one anomalous partial dispersion element is also used to reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for improved clarity and colour accuracy. Additionally, a T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast in strong lighting conditions.
- Type 'C' lens refers to this lens's classic aesthetic and exceptionally compact design.
- Biogon optical concept benefits the wide-angle focal length by helping to virtually eliminate distortion for clean, realistic rendering.
- One anomalous partial dispersion element reduces chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for improved colour accuracy and clarity.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimise reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and colour fidelity.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 70 cm.
|Aperture||f/2.8 to f/22|
|Camera Mount Type||Leica M|
|Angle of View||62°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||70 cm|
|Optical Design||7 elements in 5 groups|
|Filter Thread||43 mm|
|Dimensions||52 x 55 mm|