Zoom F1 Field Recorder with Lavalier Microphone
- 2-Channel Field Audio Recorder
- Attach on Belts, Slip into a Pocket
- LMF-1 Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic
- 1/8" Stereo Mic/Line Input
- 24-Bit/96 kHz Audio, WAV and MP3
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #51769
- SKU: ZF1LP
The Zoom F1 Field Recorder + Lavalier Mic is perfect for videographers who need to capture the nuance of every word with professional quality audio.
Combining the two-channel F1 audio recorder with the Zoom LMF-1 omnidirectional lavalier microphone. It's low-profile design attaches neatly to belts or waistbands, and fits inside pockets without being seen. The F1 provides videographers, vloggers, and journalists with a solution to capture high-quality audio for video, no matter how far away the subject is from the camera.
Equipped with a stereo 3.5mm mic/line input that delivers plug-in power to small microphones, and a proprietary 10-pin connector compatible with all optional Zoom microphone capsules. It records stereo audio up to 24-bit/96 kHz in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats, directly to microSD or microSDHC cards.
A series of one-touch buttons gives you quick access to record level, limiter control, lo-cut filter, and volume output. As well, a 3.5mm stereo phone/line output jack, dedicated volume control and monochromatic LCD display, which is easy to read even in bright sunlight.
Essential features for videographers include a tone generator for setting levels, sound markers for aligning audio and video, on-board limiter to keep your levels in check when loud spikes in volume occur and a Rec Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons.
The micro-USB port allows for data exchange to and from a computer and also enables the F1 as an audio interface with a computer or iOS device.
Powered by 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or an AD-17 AC adapter (not included) offers a run time of up to 10 hours. The unit ships with a windshield, mic clip, and a belt clip.
- Two-channel recorder
- Includes LMF-1 omnidirectional lavalier microphone
- Lightweight and low-profile design—attaches to belts and waistbands, or fits inside pockets without being seen
- Compatible with all Zoom microphone capsules
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio
- Broadcast WAV format (BWF)—files are automatically time-stamped
- Multiple MP3 formats
- One-touch button controls
- 1.25" monochromatic LCD display can be read under bright light
- Record Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons
- Stereo 3.5mm mic/line input jack with plug-in power (2.5V)
- Stereo 3.5mm phone/line output jack with dedicated volume control
- Built-in limiter and auto level control to avoid clipping
- Low-cut filter
- Pre-Record function
- Tone generator for calibrating audio levels between the F1 and a DSLR video camera without the need for an attenuation cable
- Sound marker function outputs quick tone for syncing audio and video
- Records directly to microSD and microSDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Micro-USB port for data exchange to and from computer
- Use as an audio interface to record directly to your computer or iOS device
- Runs on two standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AD-17 AC adapter (available separately)
- Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries (when using lavalier)
- Includes windscreen, belt clip, mic clip
|Type||2-channel audio recorder|
44.1 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/24-bit, 96 kHz/24-bit
48, 128, 192, 256, 320 kb/s
Mono/stereo ID3v1 tags supported
|Recording Media||microSD and microSDHC cards (Class 4 or higher, up to 32 GB)|
Proprietary 10-pin connector, compatible with all Zoom mic capsules
Connector: 1/8" / 3.5 mm stereo mini, with screw lock
Plug-In Power: 2.5 V
Input gain: −12 dB to +36 dB
Input impedance: 2 kOhms or more
|Outputs||Connector: 1/8" / 3.5 mm stereo mini, with screw lock
Maximum Output Level: 2 x 11 mW (into 32 Ohms load)
|Lavalier Microphone||Type: LMF-1
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Plug: 1/8" / 3.5 mm stereo mini, with screw lock
Sensitivity: -32 dB/1 Pa at 1 kHz
Maximum Sound Pressure Input: 115 dB SPL
Cable Length: 5.2" / 160 cm
Mass Storage Operation
USB 2.0 high-speed
Audio Interface Operation
2 x in / 2 x out
44.1 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/16-bit
|Power||2 x AAA batteries, alkaline, NiMH, or lithium
AD-17 AC adapter (available separately): 5 VDC / 1 A
|Recording Time||With Lavalier Mic (48 kHz/24-bit, Mono, Plug-In Power On):
Alkaline Batteries: 10 hours, approximately
NiMH Batteries (750 mAh): 9 hours, approximately
Lithium Batteries: 16 hours, approximately
|Display||1.25", LCD monochrome|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||64.0 x 79.8 x 33.3 mm|
|Weight||120.0 g (without batteries)|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.