- 100 Effects and Amp Models for Guitars
- 6 Effects Can Be Used Simultaneously
- Delays, Distortions, Dynamics, and More
- 32-Bit Floating Point Microchip for Verb
- On-Board Emulations of Vintage Units
- Product: #21110
- SKU: MS50G
Designed to provide a multitude of guitar tones and axe-effects at the tap of your toe, the MS-50G MultiStomp Guitar Pedal from Zoom is a stompbox sporting distortion, modulation effects, dynamics processing, amp emulation, delay, chorus, reverb, and more. This pedal allows you to combine any six effects in any order. To store your custom-tailored effects, there are 50 on-board patch-memory slots. Furthermore, an Auto Save function will make sure that any edit you make to any preset you'Voe created will, as the name suggests, be saved automatically.
You can cycle through 26 patches in any order you choose, thus satisfying your inevitable wish—if you'Voe ever interfaced with a giant pedal board—to simply single-stomp your way through an entire set-list. A single 1/4" input handles both active and passive instruments, though the device sports dual output jacks to facilitate true stereo, either live or in recording. An on-board chromatic tuner and tap-tempo feature are also provided.
An Overview of Features
- 100 guitar effects and amp models, including modulation, equalisation, delay, and reverb
- Up to 6 effects can be used simultaneously, in any order
- 50 memory locations for the storage of user-created patches
- 30 preset patches
- Patch cycling
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Tap Tempo for synchronisation of delay times or modulation rates
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- 1 x 1/4” input jack (both active and passive instruments supported)
- 2 x 1/4" output jacks
- Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
- USB port for power and firmware updates
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedalboard
- Runs on 2 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of up to 7 hours
- Dynamics / Filter: 12 modules, including compressors, equalisers, filters, a ZNR noise suppressor, and emulations of the MXR Dyna Comp, Moog MF-101, and Z. Vex Seek-Wah
- Overdrive and Distortion: 12 boosters, overdrives, and fuzz tones including simulations of the BOSS OD-1, DS-1, and Metal Zone, as well as the Ibanez TS808, MXR Distortion+, Matchless Hot Box, Electro-Harmonix Big Muff, and Pro Co Rat
- Amp Simulations: 8 amp models, including emulations of Fender, Marshall, Vox, Two Rock, Diezel, and ENGL, each with their own cabinet modelling; pair any amp to any cabinet, and match output to actual setup you're playing through (options include Line, Combo Front, Stack Front, Combo Power Amp, and Stock Power Amp)
- Modulation and Special Effects: 13 modulation and special effects including phasing, flanging, chorusing, tremolo, vibrato, detuning, octave dividing, pitch shifting, harmoniser and simulations of the Boss CH-1 Super Chorus and ADA flanger
- Delays and Reverbs: A 32-bit floating-point microchip enables 10 naturalistic reverbs and delays, including reverse, modulated, and self-oscillating.
|Simultaneous Effects||6 maximum|
|Patch Memory Banks||50|
|Sampling Frequency||44.1 kHz|
|AD/DA Conversion||24-bit, 128x over-sampling|
|Signal Processing||32-bit floating point and 32-bit fixed point|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz (+1 dB / -3 dB into 10 kOhms load)|
|Input||1 x 1/4" mono jack|
|Rated Input||-20 dBm|
|Input Impedance||1 MOhm|
|Output||2 x 1/4" mono jacks|
|Maximum Output Level||+5 dBm|
|Output Impedance||10 kOhms or more|
|Battery Type||2 x AA (LR6), alkaline|
|Continuous Battery Life||7 hours typical|
|Power Supply||9 VDC, 500 mA with centre-pin negative|
|USB||1 x mini-USB Type-B, firmware updates and bus-powering|
|Dimensions (D x W x H)||13.0 x 7.8 x 5.9 cm|
|Weight||350 g (without batteries)|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.