AJA 2x4 3G-SDI Reclocking Distribution Amplifier Card
- 3G-SDI openGear Distribution Amplifier.
- 2 x SDI BNC Inputs, 8 x SDI BNC Outputs.
- Embedded Audio, HDR Video Support.
- Format Agnostic 150 Mb/s to 3 Gb/s Video.
- Reclocking for Distribution up to 1148'.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71487
- SKU: OG-3GDA-2X4
The AJA 2x4 3G-SDI Reclocking Distribution Amplifier Card is a distribution amplifier in the form of a rackmount card that's compatible with 2 RU openGear frames. It can share the frame with convertors made by different manufacturers and is hot-swappable, so it can be pulled out of the rack at any moment without the prerequisite of the rack first being powered off.
The 2x4 card features two SDI inputs and automatically distributes up to 3 Gb/s format-agnostic video to up to eight SDI outputs, and even supports HDR video. Its distribution amplifier function allows it to run in 1x8 or 2x4 mode digital input and output. The convertor also features reclocking distribution, reclocking the incoming signal so a 3 Gb/s SDI output can be transmitted up to 394' over 75-Ohm coax cables, which are not included.
In addition to video formats, the OG-3GDA-2X4 card passes embedded audio and all ancillary data such as timecode and closed captioning. When installed, the card can be configured and controlled with DashBoard software for macOS, Windows, or Linux.
- OpenGear-compatible 2 RU rackmount SDI distribution amplifier card
- Supports two 3G-SDI inputs and automatically distributes format-agnostic video and embedded audio to up to eight 3G-SDI outputs
- Multiple input modes: One 3G-SDI in 1x8 mode, two 3G-SDI in 2x4 mode
- Multiple output modes: Four 3G-SDI non-inverting in 1x8 mode, two 3G-SDI non-inverting in 2x4 mode
- High dynamic range (HDR) video support
- Fits 2 RU openGear frames and is hot-swappable
- Can work in the same rack as openGear convertors made by different manufacturers
- Reclocks distribution to output 3 Gb/s SDI video up to 394'
- Accepts ASI format and supports ancillary data such as timecode and closed captioning
- Configure and control with DashBoard software for macOS, Windows, and Linux
2 x BNC
1 x 3G-SDI BNC (1x8 Mode)
2 x 3G-SDI BNC (2x4 Mode)
8 x BNC
4 x 3G-SDI BNC, Non-Inverting (1x8 Mode)
2 x 3G-SDI BNC, Non-Inverting for Each DA (2x4 Mode)
|Reclocking||270 Mb/s, 1.483 Gb/s, 1.485 Gb/s, 2.966 Gb/s, 2.970 Gb/s, Auto-Select|
|Compliance||SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, and SMPTE 425M|
|Video Data Transfer Rate||150 Mb/s to 3 Gb/s, Format Agnostic|
|Video Sampling||4:2:2 and 4:4:4|
|Colour Space||YUV and RGB|
|Cable Equalisation||With Belden 1694A Coax:
270 Mb/s: 1148' / 350 m
1.5 Gb/s: 656' / 200 m
3 Gb/s: 394' / 120 m
|Power||2.6 W, Maximum|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 140°F / -40 to 60°C|
|Relative Humidity||10 to 90%, Non-Condensing|
|Operating Altitude||<3000 m|
|Rack Compatibility||2 RU|
|Weight||0.5 lb / 0.3 kg|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.