AJA IPT-10G2-SDI 3G-SDI to SMPTE ST 2110 IP Mini-Converter
- 3G-SDI Input to SMPTE ST 2110 IP Output.
- Supports up to 1080p60, 4:2:2, 10-Bit.
- 1 x 3G-SDI Input, 1 x 3G-SDI Loop-Out.
- 2 x 10 GbE SFP+ Cages.
- Hitless ST 2022-7 Switching.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71504
- SKU: IPT-10G2-SDI-R0
Convert a single 3G-SDI signal for highly efficient SMPTE ST 2110 IP transmission using the AJA IPT-10G2-SDI 3G-SDI to SMPTE ST 2110 IP Mini-Converter . Supporting up to 1080p60 video, this mini-convertor provides two interfaces for use with separately available 10 GbE SFP+ modules. Hitless SMPTE ST 2022-7 switching for critical transmissions is offered via the redundant interface design.
The IPT-10G2-SDI Mini-Convertor processes up to 16 channels of SDI-embedded audio or analogue stereo audio input via its RCA inputs. Control options include a 1 GbE RJ45 LAN socket for customisable, browser-based control on any platform and on REST clients and a USB Mini-B port for initial configuration and updates.
Versatile power features include a universal power supply with a locking power connector and international plug adapters and a separately available D-Tap cable for powering the unit via battery on remote locations. The AJA IPT-10G2-SDI Mini-Convertor features a durable, fan-less housing that is compact enough to fit directly on your monitor or camera rig.
- Converts an 3G-SDI source to highly efficient SMPTE ST 2100 IP transmission
- Two 10 GbE SFP+ cages for media LAN enable redundant, hitless switching
- Single 3G-SDI input supports up to 1080p60, 4:2:2, 10-bit YCbCr video
- Single 1 GbE RJ45 LAN control socket
- Status lights on SFP+ and RJ45 sockets
- Compact and durable fanless design
- 3G-SDI loop-out
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- Dual RCA analogue audio inputs
- Single USB Mini-B port for initial configuration and updates
- Built-in server enables complete control from any web browser
- Customisable control via AJA REST API
Recommended 10 GbE SFP+ Modules
- Arista Networks SFP-10G-SR Compatible 10GBASE-SR
- Fiberstore SFP-10GSR-85 10G SFP+ 850nm
- Finisar FTLX1471D3BCL (for single mode 1310nm)
- Mellanox MFM1T02A-SR 850nm 10G
|Video Input Connectors||1 x BNC (3G-SDI) Female|
|Input Video Format||SDI (10-Bit 4:2:2)
1080p: 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps
1080i: 50 fps
720p: 50/59.94/60 fps
NTSC: 59.94 fps
PAL: 50 fps
|Audio Input Connectors||2 x RCA Analogue Female|
|Input Audio Format||AES/EBU: 48 kHz / 24-Bit|
|Embedded Audio Input||SDI: 16-Channel|
|Video Output Connectors||1 x BNC (3G-SDI) Female (Loop Output)|
|Video Standard Compliance||SMPTE ST-2022-7/ST-2110|
|Other I/O||1 x RJ45 LAN Input/Output
1 x USB Mini-B
1 x BNC Reference Output
|Expansion Slots||2 x SFP+ Slot|
|Power Connector||1 x Proprietary (5 to 20 VDC) Input|
|Power Consumption||Power Supply: 100 to 240 VAC (13 W)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 140°F / -40 to 60°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90%|
|Dimensions||5.07 x 5.06 x 0.94" / 128.78 x 128.52 x 23.88 mm|
|Weight||0.6 lb / 0.27 kg|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.