(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The AKG P2 Dynamic Bass Instrument Microphone is an ideal solution for capturing bass, kick drums, bass cabinets and other low-frequency instruments on stage or in the recording studio. Its exceptional low frequency response and cardioid polar pattern features extended low range, detail and minimal signal at the off-axis sections of the capsule. High sound pressure handling maximises gain without noise and distortion. The P2 features rugged construction with an integrated stand adapter.
- Dynamic microphone designed for low-pitched instruments
- Powerful sound with great bass range
- Handles highest sound pressure levels
- Integrated stand adapter
- Rugged all-metal body withstands typical tough stage use
- Humbucking coil rejects EMC noises
- Complete with carrying case
|Max Input Sound Level (SPL)||157dB SPL|
|Recommended Load Impedance||> / = 2,000 ohms|
In The Box
- AKG P2 Dynamic Bass Instrument Microphone
- Carrying Case
- Integrated Stand Adapter
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review