The Tube MP Project Series is a professional quality audio interface that lets you connect microphone, instrument, and line level signals to a mixer or other audio input. This hybrid design is the latest in a long line of ART tube preamps. We took our legendary Tube MP series and updated every aspect of the design, inside and out, while still maintaining a compact, reliable, and cost effective product. From the new all-aluminum stackable chassis to the precision LED level metering circuitry, we have improved virtually every aspect of our already successful Tube MP series. With up to 70dB of clean musical gain and high output signal drive capability the cold digital world will melt with your mixes! Charge up your creativity with the Tube MP Project Series!
- Low Noise Discrete Front End
- to 70dB of Clean, “Musical” Gain
- High Output Signal Drive Capability
- Fast FET Limiter to Prevent Overload
- Switch Selectable Input Impedance
- Precision LED Metering
- Built-in Low Noise Phantom Power Supply
- Compact, Stackable all Aluminum Chassis
- XLR and 1/4” Inputs and Outputs
- Phase Invert Switch
- High Cut Filter Switch
- Variable Input and Output Controls
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 40KHz, +/-1 dB (typical)
- Dynamic Range: >100dB (20Hz to 20KHz)
- THD: <0.05% (typical)
- CMRR: >60dB (typical)
- EIN: <-130dB (XLR to XLR A-weighted)
- Maximum Input Level: +17dBu (1/4”), +16dBu (XLR)
- Maximum Output Level: +20dBu (1/4”), +26dBu (XLR)
- Input Connections: 1/4” TRS unbalanced (1meg Ohm)
- XLR female balanced
- Output Connection: 1/4” TRS unbalanced (600 Ohm)
- XLR male balanced, (<300 Ohm)
- Maximum Gain: 70dB (XLR - XLR), +50dB (1/4”- XLR)
- Input Gain Pad: Switchable, 20dB
- XLR Input Impedance: Switchable, 4.7k Ohms / 600 Ohms
- Low Cut Filter: Switchable, -3dB @ 40Hz
- Output Phase: Switchable, Normal/Invert
- Output Limiter Type: Switchable, Fast & Musical FET limiter, >20dB limit range
- Phantom Power: Switchable, +48V DC, filtered, current limited
- Signal Metering: Precise LED array with a fast attack and moderate release
- Tube Type: 12AX7A hand selected
- Chassis Type: Aluminum Anodized with integral/stackable rubber sides
- Power Requirements: 10Volts AC @ 700mA (typical)
- Dimensions: 1.75”H x 5.9”W x 6.5”D (44.5mm x 150mm x 165mm)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs. (1.14 kg)
- Tube Mic Preamps Series Overview
Pro Dynamic Processors: The Digital MPA™ Solid Gold.
A professional microphone preamplifier is defined by warmth, presence and clarity – core elements that make an audio processor desirable. We’ve designed a microphone preamplifier that captures all these elements, with an exceptionally affordable price.Introducing the Digital MPA™ by ART. With features like variable input impedance, selectable plate voltage, dual differential Class A inputs, digital outputs and sample rates up to 192kHz, it is truly a modern day classic.
Tube MP: The World’s Most Popular External Tube Mic Preamp.
Whether you’re working with a computer, hard disk or digital multi-track recorder, the Tube MP’s TEC award nominated design will allow you to obtain professional results at an affordable price. ART preamps offer warm tone, useful features, and are innovatively designed. Our line of Tube MP products add presence, clarity and fullness to any signal, and is exceptionally low-noise. Our Tube MP Studio V3™ features V3™ Technology (Variable Valve Voicing), which provides optimized reference points to begin the recording process. V3™ delivers a wide variety of settings designed for various microphones and DI inputs, including guitars, basses, keyboards, synths, electronic drums and much more. Don't settle for a copy-cat lookalike. Go with the real thing - the Tube MP by ART!
Dynamic Tube Processors: TPS & DPS Our ART TPS
features two channels of award-winning ART microphone preamplification. The DPS has the same preamplifier design, and adds ART’s critically acclaimed 24 Bit – 96kHz A/D converter – for warm, vibrant and clean digital audio. As with the TPS, the DPS features our V3™, which delivers a wide range of professional sounding presets designed to seamlessly integrate and enhance every microphone, musical instrument and direct signal you process.
For more information visit the Art Pro Audio website here at artproaudio.com
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.