Audio Technica AE5100 Cardioid Microphone
- Product: #2519
- SKU: AE5100
The AE5100 provides uncompromising sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments as well as for choir. Its large-diaphragm capsule delivers a natural response, while its design permits innovative placement. With its low noise/smooth response, the mic is ideal for recording, too.
- Low-profile design permits innovative placement options
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup from sides/rear
- Durable, resilient design
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch, 10 dB pad
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –36 dB (15.8 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158 dB SPL with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 11 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 137 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 83 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 3.2 mA typical
- Switch(es): High-pass filter; 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Weight: 143 g (5.0 oz)
- Dimensions: 148.5 mm (5.85") long, 26.0 mm (1.02") maximum diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Accessory Included: AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8136 windscreen; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: S4
For more information visit the product page at Audio-Technica
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.