Audio Technica AT4041 Microphone
- Product: #2583
- SKU: AT4041
The AT4041 is intended for use in professional applications where remote power is available. It requires 48V DC phantom power, which may be provided by a mixer or console, or by a separate, in-line source such as the Audio-Technica AT8801 single channel and CP8506 four-channel phantom power supplies.
Output from the microphone’s XLRM-type connector is low impedance (Lo-Z) balanced. The signal appears across Pins 2 and 3; Pin 1 is ground (shield). Output phase is “Pin 2 hot” – positive acoustic pressure produces positive voltage at Pin 2.
To avoid phase cancellation and poor sound, all mic cables must be wired consistently: Pin 1-to-Pin 1, etc.
An integral 80 Hz high-pass filter provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off. The high-pass position reduces the microphone’s sensitivity to popping in close vocal use.
It also reduces the pickup of low-frequency ambient noise (such as traffic, air-handling systems, etc.), room reverberation and mechanically coupled vibrations.
Avoid leaving the microphone in the open sun or in areas where temperatures exceed 110° F (43° C) for extended periods.
Extremely high humidity should also be avoided.
- Smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise occurring in the high-frequency region
- Low-mass diaphragm improves transient response, increases response bandwidth and reduces handling and mechanical noise transfer
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Rugged turned-brass microphone housing for enduring dependability
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T’s stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –36 dB (15.8 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa*
- Impendance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Imput Sound Level: 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (typical): 121 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa*
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 3.2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: (less accessories) 4.2 oz (120 g)
- Dimensions: 6.28" (159.5 mm) long, 0.83" (21.0 mm) body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Furnished: AT8405 stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; AT8159 windscreen; protective carrying case
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.