Output from the microphone’s XLRM-type connector is low impedance (Lo-Z) balanced. The signal appears across Pins 2 and 3; Pin 1 is ground (shield). Output phase is “Pin 2 hot” – positive acoustic pressure produces positive voltage at Pin 2.
To avoid phase cancellation and poor sound, all mic cables must be wired consistently: Pin 1-to-Pin 1, etc. For a high-impedance (Hi-Z) mic input, connect a Lo-Z balanced cable to a Hi-Z matching transformer (A-T CP8201 or equal) at the equipment input.
The flexible gooseneck is easy to manipulate for proper positioning. Heavily lubricated, it operates smoothly and quietly. Should the unit become noisy with prolonged use, apply a light machine oil directly on the gooseneck area affected.
Take care to keep foreign particles from entering the windscreen. An accumulation of iron or steel filings on the diaphragm, and/or foreign material in the windscreen’s mesh surface, can degrade performance.
- Designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications
- Versatile gooseneck design and dependable performance
- Custom-tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise
- Subcardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Protective screen reduces wind noise and “popping” when used extremely close
- Plugs directly into an XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Subcardioid
- Frequency Response: 200-5,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –60 dB (1.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa*
- Impendance: 800 ohms
- Weight: 4.8 oz (135 g)
- Dimensions: 16.20" (412.7 mm) long, 0.98" (25.0 mm) head diameter, 0.75" (19.0 mm) base diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.