Audio Technica AT899 Lavalier Microphone
- Product: #11440
- SKU: AT899
The Audio Technica AT899 is a sub-miniature condenser lavalier microphone designed to deliver high sonic performance in a low-profile, easily concealable package. Intended for interviews, documentary, film, theater, and stage applications, the AT899's omnidirectional pick-up pattern captures evenly around the perimeter of the capsule as well as directly in-line. The microphones 5mm size is ideal in applications requiring minimal visibility. The microphones 9.8' (3 meter) cable is terminated with a 3-pin TA3F output connector, suitable for use with the AT-8537 power module (included). The capsule features a smooth flat 20Hz to 20,000Hz frequency response, capturing a wide range of frequencies and making the microphone versatile.
- Sub-Miniature Design
- The AT899 measures only 5mm making it easily concealable for on-camera recording, theatrical and live sound applications.
- Omnidirectional Pattern
- The omnidirectional pick-up pattern captures audio with even sensitivity around the perimeter of the microphone.
- High Sonic Performance
- The element boasts an even, flat frequency response of 20Hz to 20,000Hz with a dynamic range of 108dB (Phantom Power).
- Phantom and Battery Powered
- Includes the AT8537 phantom power supply and XLR connector. The power supply will accept phantom power, or 1.5V AA battery power (included).
- Transducer: Fixed-charge plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Dynamic Range (Typical)
- Phantom: 108dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Battery: 86dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 64dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
- Maximum Input Sound Level:
- Phantom: 138dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% THD
- Battery: 116dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% THD
- Power Requirements:
- Phantom: 11-52V DC, 2mA typical
- Battery: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Output Impedance:
- Phantom: 200 ohms
- Battery: 250 ohms
- Output Connectors:
- Mic Cable: TA3F output
- Power Module: Balanced 3-pin XLR
- Pad: No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: Low Frequency Roll-Off Switch - frequency curve not specified
- Microphone: 0.63 x 0.20" (16.0 x 5.0mm) (Length x Diameter)
- Power Module: 5.71 x 0.83" (145 x 21.0mm)(Length x Diameter)
- Microphone: 0.02oz (0.5g)
- Power Module: 3.6oz (102g)
(less cable and accessories)
What is Included:
- Audio-Technica AT899 - Condenser Lavalier Microphone
- AT-8537 Power Module
- AA 1.5V Alkaline Battery
- AT8438 Microphone Clip
- Clothing Clip Base
- Viper Clip Base
- Magnet Clip Base
- Plate with Lanyard
- 3 x Single Mic Holders
- 2 x Element Covers
- 2 x Windscreens
- Carrying Case
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.