When you’re ready to go beyond the boundaries of brutality, you have to throw some serious weight to get the job done. That’s when you break out the HEAVY DISTORTION HD300.
In addition to providing loads of devastating distortion, this little sonic warhead allows you crank up the bottom-end and the gain, to lay waste to everything in your path.
Just Turn a Few Knobs
With its dedicated GAIN BOOST, DISTORTION, TONE, BOTTOM and LEVEL control, you can dial in a trademark sound all your own. The blue status LED tells you when this pedal is activated, and the rock-solid on/off switch maintains outstanding signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power this behemoth with a 9 V battery or a PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
- Pushes distortion to the extreme by producing crushing, bottom-heavy distortion for modern metal and hard rock
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Dual distortion with gain boost circuitry to give you super thick and heavy distortion with brutal low-end punch and endless sustain
- Dedicated Gain Boost, Distortion, Tone, Bottom and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs, visit the product page at Behringer.com
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.