The C-1 is a cardioid condenser microphone designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy.
* Professional, large-diaphragm, condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
* Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
* Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
* Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
* Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
* Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
* Ultra-low noise, transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
* LED indicates phantom power operation
* Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
* Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
* Swivel stand mount and transport case included
* High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
* Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
What is a Condenser Mic?
Condenser microphones are the ideal choice for capturing vocals and acoustic instruments. They're the primary type of microphone used in recording studios and radio stations. They are capable of capturing much more detail than dynamic microphones because of their wider, flatter frequency response. Another difference between condenser and dynamic mics is that they contain active circuitry that requires phantom power (+48 V DC) for operation. You can power them from any phantom power equipped BEHRINGER XENYX mixer, plus enjoy the benefits of our state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamps.
Why the C-1?
The C-1 is an affordable, high-quality way to put this essential studio tool to work for you. Thanks to its cardioid (heart-shaped) pattern, the C-1 microphone picks up your source signal while rejecting off-axis sounds that can ruin an otherwise perfect recording. With its excellent transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the C-1 is very neutral sounding and truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission.
But That's Not All…
The C-1 is built to be your go-to condenser mic for years to come. Its tough, die-cast body can withstand all the rigors of bleary-eyed late-night recording marathons. And with its rugged foam-padded carrying case, it travels in safety and style. We also included a swivel stand mount so it can be affixed to your studio's mic stands.
This condenser mic is an excellent choice for live and studio applications, and it's available at a price that will leave you with enough cash left over to secure other recording essentials.
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.