If the raw, Neanderthal power of history’s nastiest stomp boxes inspires you to plug in, turn on and rock out, it’s time to expand your mind with the SUPER FUZZ SF300.
Versatility- Three Modes of Operation
With the SF300’s three unique sound modes to choose from, you can: channel the grittiest tones of underground proto-punk legends; update your sound into a crunchy industrial cacophony; or opt for a pure gain boost that will make your amp spew white-hot lava.
Easy to Use
Dedicated LEVEL, GAIN, TREBLE and BASS dials provide tons of tone-shaping options. A blue LED tells you when this wild thing is activated, and a top-quality on/off switch maintains optimum signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power it with a PSU-SB DC power supply (not included) or a 9 V battery.
- Recreate the whole variety of famous fuzz tones of the '60s and '70s
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- 3 different sound modes for classic fuzz, grunge and gain boost
- Dedicated Gain, 2-band EQ and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs, visit the product page at Behringer.com
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.