The classic sound of blazing, overdriven vacuum tubes never goes out of style. This sound is at your command when you put the TO800 in your effects chain.
Vintage Tube-Like Tone
In order to recreate the sound of real tube crunch, we put the original 4558 op amps and legendary MA150 distortion diodes in this dirt box, putting rock's most powerful sounds at your disposal. The resulting output is very faithful to that of vintage tone machines that made rock and roll history.
So Easy to Use
Dedicated DRIVE, TONE and LEVEL controls let you shape exactly the sound you want. The status LED tells you when this pedal is activated, and its top-quality on/off switch gives you the highest signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the TO800 via a 9 V battery or a PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
- Get vintage overdrive, smooth sustain and screaming fat tone
- Uses original 4558 IC plus MA150 distortion diodes for authentic vintage sound
- Captures every nuance of your playing from smooth overdrive to screaming tube sounds
- Dedicated Drive, Tone and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for noise-free operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs, visit the product page at Behringer.com
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.