The XENYX X2222USB - 22-Input USB Audio Mixer with Effects from Behringer is a 22-input audio mixer with an integrated USB computer audio interface. It enables you to mix together and shape the sound of multiple audio signals, and route the audio to several outputs. Special attention has been paid to the quality of the X2222USB's 8 microphone preamps, "British" style AEQ, and 8 easy-to-use one-knob compressors.
The X2222USB provides eight mono channels with inserts and compressors, as well as four stereo channels, making it ideal for a wide range of audio tasks. There are three aux sends on every channel (which enable you to route individual channels to stage monitors or external effects), and three stereo returns. Every channel features a 3-band AEQ with a swept mid, which can really help you make vocals and instruments stand out in a mix. The built-in USB interface allows for a bi-directional transfer of audio to and from your computer.
The built-in 24-bit dual engine effects processor features 16 presets that include, reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, and multi-effects. You can edit the parameters of every preset, and a tap tempo button is included to sync time-based effects. The 8 built-in compressors are designed to simplify the process of controlling dynamics in your mix. With a single knob you can dial in the amount of compression you need for any given sound. Individual compressors are a feature rarely seen in mixing boards in this price range. The 8 XENYX preamps offer 130 dB of dynamic range, and the 3-band "British" style EQs really allow you to create a fine-tuned mix. The XENYX X2222USB is well-suited for recording studios, video editing suites, live sound mixing, podcasting, and more.
- Low noise, high headroom analogue mixer
- 8 phantom-powered XENYX microphone preamps
- 8 compressors with easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Effects processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB audio Interface to connect directly to a computer
- 3 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 3 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Control room & headphone outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60mm faders and sealed rotary controls
- Switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for saving energy
|Total # Of Inputs||22 Inputs|
|Mic/Line Inputs||8 x XLR Microphone Inputs
12 x 1/4" TRS Line-Level Inputs
|Stereo Line Inputs||4 x 1/4" TRS Left & Right Paired Inputs|
|AUX Returns||3 Stereo Returns|
|BUS (Group) Outputs||2 Sub Groups|
|2 Trk Master I/O||2 x Balanced XLR Outputs
2 x 1/4" TRS Outputs
|ALT I/O||2 x 1/4" TRS Sub Outputs
Stereo RCA 2-Track Outputs
|Monitor Outputs||2 x 1/4" TRS Control Room Outputs
1 x 1/4" Stereo Headphone Output
|AEQ Section||3-Band AEQ with Mid Sweep on Every Channel|
|Solo/Mute||Mute and Solo Buttons on Every Channel|
|Channel Level Control||60mm Faders|
|Phantom Power||+48 V Phantom|
|Metering||12-Segment Stereo LED Metres
Clip LEDs on Every Channel
|Frequency Response||Mic Input to Main Output:
<10 Hz - 90 kHz (+0 dB / -1 dB)
<10 Hz - 160 kHz (+0 db / -3 dB)
|Dynamic Range||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||110 dB A-weighted (0 dBu In @ +22 dB Gain)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||0.005% / 0.004% A-weighted|
|Power Supply||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Dimensions||3.54 x 16.93 x 14" (90 x 430 x 355 mm)|
|Weight||10.5 lb (4.78 kg)|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Behringer XENYX X2222USB - 22-Input USB Audio Mixer with Effects
- Manufacturer: Behringer
- Model: X2222USB
- SKU: X2222USB
- RM Product #: 31322
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer warranty