- Product: #641
- SKU: BEX1222USB
The X1222USB is a step up from the X1204USB with six mono mic inputs. These two additional channels can also be used for stereo line-level devices, such as keyboards or sound modules. The X1222USB also comes equipped with channel Inserts for inputs 1-4, a stereo 7-band graphic EQ, which can be assigned to the main or monitor buses, and our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System. Other features include full-sized faders for MON and FX SENDs, our XPQ 3D stereo surround effect (creates a broader, enhanced stereo image), and a handy Voice Canceller function for removing vocals from pre-recorded tapes and CDs for “instant-karaoke” applications.
XENYX USB Series mixers are designed to handle your live gigs, and they provide the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, XENYX USB mixers come with all the recording and editing software you’ll need to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- New studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver included
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- 7-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Voice Canceller function for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- 4 fully equipped stereo input channels featuring 2 additional mic inputs on channels 5/6 and 7/8, 3-band EQ and input trim control
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 post fader (for internal FX and/or as external send); 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, headphone/control room output and stereo rec outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
All XENYX mixers have one thing in common—great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology—and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, XENYX mixers provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll—without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on our XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
Ask professional sound engineers what their favorite piece of external processing gear is and the majority response will be virtually unanimous—dynamic compression. What is compression? We’re glad you asked. Compression essentially limits the dynamic range of a signal, lowering the level of loud sounds and turning up softer sounds, to achieve sonic balance. But applying compression is a delicate art that many novice, and even intermediate, sound techs have great difficulty mastering. Our “one-knob” compression is available on all mono channels and is easy to operate, even for entry-level users. With this one knob, you can easily dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity. This is indeed a rare feature for products in this class—but standard on all XENYX USB mixers.
All XENYX USB Series mixers (except the 1204USB) feature our new 24-bit dual engine FX processor, with 16 editable, studio-grade presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects. Complete with a highly accurate input meter, these effects can be altered to your personal taste via the Parameter control. Time-based functions can be entered manually by pressing the Tap button in tempo with the music.
There was a time when the recording process called for lots and lots of expensive gear, which meant the average musician had to buy time at a recording studio—and that time was pricey indeed. But modern technology has put personal recording well within the reach of virtually anyone with access to a computer. How do you get all that music flying around your brain into your computer? That’s where XENYX USB mixers come in. Thanks to the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect any of these mixers directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source you connect to the mixer can be recorded directly to your hard drive. Which brings us to software…
Free Would Be Nice!
Because you’ll want to take full advantage of the XENYX USB Series mixers’ recording and podcasting potential, we’ve thrown in a massive software package that includes Audacity (the most popular open source audio editor), Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear (a great selection of podcasting software). You’re ready to go live on your PC or Mac computer right out of the box! You also get more than 100 virtual instruments and 50 FX plug-ins, turning your computer into a complete home-based or mobile recording studio from input to output.
energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition Included
When you’re ready to take your recording projects to the next level, XT Software’s energyXT is just the trick. This amazing DAW (digital audio workstation) makes it easy to manipulate your audio and MIDI files, turning song ideas into stunning CD or Web-ready recordings. energyXT includes its own multi-FX processor, plus a built-in synthesizer/sampler and a drum machine, both of which can be accessed directly via an external controller (such as our UMA25S) or programmed in step-write mode. To learn more about energyXT2.5 Compact Edition or to download the demo version, go to http://www.behringer.com/EN/Support/energyXT2.5-Compact-BEHRINGER-Edition.aspx .
No matter what your audio mixing needs are, BEHRINGER USB Series mixers provide the performance and features that can take your talent to the next level, at a price that is sure to amaze you.
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.