The XENYX X1622USB - 16-Input USB Audio Mixer with Effects from Behringer is a 16-input audio mixer with an integrated USB computer audio interface. It enables you to mix together and shape the sound of multiple audio signals, and route the audio to several outputs. Special attention has been paid to the quality of the X1622USB's 4 microphone preamps, "British" style EQ, and 4 easy-to-use one knob compressors.
The X1622USB provides four mono channels and four stereo channels, making it ideal for smaller and medium sized audio tasks. There are two aux sends on every channel (which enable you to route individual channels to stage monitors or external effects), and two stereo aux returns. Every channel features a 3-band EQ with a swept mid, which can really help you make vocals and instruments stand out in a mix. The built-in USB interface allows for a bi-directional transfer of audio to and from your computer. The energyXT2.5 software is compatible with Mac, Windows, and even Linux operating systems, and includes virtual keyboard instruments and drum machines.
The built-in 24-bit dual engine effects processor features 16 presets that include, reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, and multi-effects. You can edit the parameters of every preset, and a tap tempo button is included to sync time-based effects. The 4 built-in compressors are designed to simplify the process of controlling dynamics in your mix. With a single knob you can dial in the amount of compression you need for any given sound. Individual compressors are a feature rarely seen in mixing boards in this price range. The 4 XENYX preamps offer 130dB of dynamic range, and the 3-band "British" style EQ's really allow you to create a fine-tuned mix. The XENYX X1622USB is well suited for recording studios, video editing suites, live sound mixing, podcasting and more.
- Low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 phantom-powered XENYX microphone preamps
- 4 compressors with easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Effects processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB audio Interface to connect directly to a computer; includes audio recording, editing, and podcasting software plus 150 instrument and effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver
- Free download of energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads on most computer platforms
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Control room & headphone outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60mm faders and sealed rotary controls
- Switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for saving energy
|Total # Of Inputs
||4 x XLR Microphone Inputs
8 x 1/4" TRS Line-Level Inputs
|Stereo Line Inputs
||4 x 1/4" TRS Left & Right Paired Inputs
||2 Stereo Returns
|BUS (Group) Outputs
||2 Sub Groups
|2 Trk Master I/O
||2 x Balanced XLR Outputs
2 x 1/4" TRS Outputs
||2 x 1/4" TRS Sub Outputs
Stereo RCA 2-Track Outputs
||2 x 1/4" TRS Control Room Outputs
1 x 1/4" Stereo Headphone Output
||3-Band EQ with Mid Sweep on Every Channel
||Mute and Solo Buttons on Every Channel
|Channel Level Control
||12-Segment Stereo LED Meters
Clip LEDs on Every Channel
||Mic Input to Main Output:
<10 Hz - 90 kHz (+0 dB / -1 dB)
<10 Hz - 160 kHz (+0 db / -3 dB)
||Not Specified by Manufacturer
||110 dB A-weighted (0 dBu In @ +22 dB Gain)
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
||0.005% / 0.004% A-weighted
||Not Specified by Manufacturer
||3.54 x 12.60 x 13.39" (90 x 320 x 340mm)
||7.60 lbs (3.45 kg)
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Behringer Xenyx X1622USB Mixer
- Manufacturer: Behringer
- Model: X1622USB
- SKU: BEX1622USB
- RM Product #: 634
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer warranty