Contact us for more information
- SD/HD/3G-SDI Input/Output
- PCI-E Interface
- 1080p 4:4:4 by Single-Link 3G-SDI
- 10/12-Bit Processing
- Down/Up/Cross Conversions
With four bi-directional SDI interfaces, the Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo 2 is a versatile video I/O card for professional video workflows. Since each SDI interface can be configured to be either an input or an output, a computer with this card installed can be purposed as a media play-out system, a multi-screen digital signage server, a live keyer, a real-time multi-channel capture system, or a combination of the above to fit your specific workflow of the moment. A reference input is also available for syncing with other studio equipment.
- Colorspace Conversion: Hardware based real time
- HD Down Conversion: Built-in, high quality software down convertor from HD to SD on output. Down converted SD selectable between letterbox, anamorphic 16:9 and centre cut 4:3 styles.
- HD Up Conversion: Built-in, high quality software up conversion from SD to 720HD or 1080HD on input. Selectable between 4:3 pillarbox, 14:9 zoom and 16:9 zoom
- Cross Conversion: Built-in, high quality hardware cross conversion from 720HD to 1080HD, 1080HD to 720HD on playback
- Real Time Effects Support: Final Cut Pro X internal effects, Premiere Pro CC Mercury Playback Engine effects, Avid Media Composer internal effects
The DeckLink Duo 2 interfaces with many popular NLE, DAW, and professional software programmes including:
- Blackmagic Design: DaVinci Resolve, Fusion 8
- Apple: Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe: Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Photoshop CC
- Avid: Media Composer, Pro Tools
- Stienberg: Cubase, Nuendo For an up-to-date list, see the Blackmagic Design website
|I/O||4 x Bi-directional SDI BNC
1 x Sync BNC input
|SDI Compliance||SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 425M A/B|
|Sampling||Video: 4:2:2, 4:4:4
Audio: 24-bit, 48 kHz
|Colour Precision||8, 10-bit YUV 4:2:2
8, 10, 12-bit RGB 4:4:4
|Colour Space||REC 601, REC 709|
|OS Compatibility||Mac OS 10.9, 10.10, 10.11 or newer
Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10
|Certification||FCC, COE, C-Tick|
|Environmental||Operating temperature: 5 to 40°C
Storage temperature: -20 to 45°C
Relative humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing
|Form Factor||Length: 94 mm
Form factor: Single slot
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.
In The Box
- Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo 2
- SD Card with Software and Manual
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
Reviews(based on 2 ratings)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo 2
- Manufacturer: Blackmagic
- Model: Duo 2
- SKU: BDLKDUO2
- RM Product #: 33705