Designed and built to provide "true" broadcast-quality HDTV digital video signal routing capabilities, Canare introduces its 20DV 2x20 Digital Video Patchbay into the professional arena. It combines unsurpassed clarity and signal reliability with the ability to pass uncompressed HD-SDI 1080p video signals up to an amazing 3Gbps. Its rugged 1RU design houses (20) DVJB-W 75 Ohm dual video jacks that are each configured with an independently developed rotary switch, which offer a dual-contact construction for improved contact stability. Specifically designed for use with high frequency signals, these jacks provide superior signal isolation and can double as a digital audio AES/EBU patching solution. Moreover, each DVJB-W jack offers "normal through" signal routing that provides a normalled route between top and bottom jacks - and it utilises VPC series patch cords.
Aside from its lightweight aluminium alloy construction, the overall video signal characteristics and Return Loss and Isolation specifications of the Canare 20DV intrinsically meet the high demands of high profile broadcast operations often required by HDTV/SDTV studios, digital mobile units, OB vans, uplink trucks, edit suites, or a variety of corporate and commercial video applications.
Supports 3G-Ready HD-SDI Signals
- This cost effective high-performance 75 Ohm video patch bay allows high-resolution HDTV digital video signals to pass through. It supports uncompressed 3G-Ready HD-SDI digital signals (SMPTE 424M Standard) and can double as a digital audio AES/EBU patchbay.
DVJB-W 75 Ohm Dual Video Jacks
- Built into the DV20 are (20) DVJB-W 75 Ohm dual video jacks that offer Normal Through signal path technology for your specific routing requirements. It features BNC-BNC: Normal Through, BNC-VIDEO: Patch Through and BNC-Self Termination capabilities and a Return Loss as follows: 26dB or greater @ 750MHz, 20dB or greater @ 2.4GHz and 10dB or greater @ 3.0GHz. In addition, it features a lightweight aluminium alloy construction and Beryllium copper, gold-plated centre contacts.
Rotary Switch Technology
- Each video jack is specifically designed for use with high-frequency signals. It incorporates an independently-developed rotary switch, which provides superior signal isolation (35dB or greater @ 750MHz and 20dB or greater @ 3.0GHz) and utilises dual contact construction for improved contact stability.
- The side rack ears can be adjusted to recess the front panel of the unit up to 25mm deeper into the rack.
||Digital Video Patchbay
||HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M Standard)
||26dB or greater @ 750MHz
20dB or greater @ 2.4GHz
10dB or greater @ 3.0GHz
||35dB or greater @ 1.5GHz
20dB or greater @ 3.0GHz
Video Port (front): No Patch - BNC Port (rear): Signal Loop
Video Port (front): Patch Upper - BNC Port (rear): Lower Terminated
Video Port (front): Patch Lower - BNC Port (rear): Upper Terminated
Video Port (front): Patch Both - BNC Port (rear): Signal Thru
||Front Patch (Female) uses VPC Type Patch Cords
Rear BNC (Female) uses Industry Standard Male BNC Connectors
||Beryllium Copper, Gold-Plated Center
||Lightweight Aluminium (video jacks)
||482.6 x 44 x 85mm (19 x 1.7 x 3.3")
||Not Specified By Manufacturer
|Shipping Weight||2.9 kg (6.6 lb)|
|Box Dimensions (WxHxD)||20 x 7 x 62 cm (8.0 x 2.8 x 24.5")|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Canare 20DV 2x20 Digital Video Patchbay (1RU)
- Manufacturer: Canare
- Model: 20DV
- SKU: 20DV
- RM Product #: 23111
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty