Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-2 Mic Activator
- Product: #55753
- SKU: CL-2
The Cloudlifter CL-2 Mic Activator from Cloud Microphones is a compact, dual-input solution for common audio problems in the field and in the studio involving low-output passive microphones, including ribbons. The CL-2 uses any standard phantom-powered mixer or microphone input device to provide up to +25 dB of clean, transparent gain. This improves signal-to-noise ratio and improves the performance of passive microphone signals by driving stronger, cleaner signals over longer XLR cable runs, making them ideal for broadcast, live, and studio applications. The CL-2 is housed in a rugged steel enclosure which offers shielding and durability.
Gives passive mics up to +25 dB additional active output and keeps the direct audio path free-and- clear of transformers, capacitors, and resistors. The CL-2 houses discrete JFET circuitry that delivers clean gain while preserving the natural sonic characteristics of the source
Useful for a Variety of Applications
- Use with noisy or low-gain preamps
- Use with mixers/preamps that negatively impact the sound at higher gain setting
- Use with low-output dynamic microphones and ribbons
- Mic softer sound sources such as acoustic instruments and voice
- Use for long cable runs
Features at a Glance
- Gives passive mics up to +25 dB additional active output
- Provides 2 distinct stages of clean gain
- Easy to use self-contained design requires only phantom power
- Recommended for use with all passive dynamic microphones
- Compatible with tube, battery, or power supply driven microphones
- Safe for all passive ribbons with no transfer of phantom
- Utilises Patent Pending Class A, Discrete JFET circuitry
- Ideal impedance loading for optimal performance @ 3 kOhms
- Rugged, road ready, and portable, for studio, stage, and broadcasting
|I/O||2x XLR input
2x XLR output
|Input Impedance||3 kOhms|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.