DYNAMIX RODW12-600 12RU Outdoor Wall Mount Cabinet
- Sealed bottom cable entry
- Grounding Pin
- Dual Locking System
- Rain Hood included
- 19" Adjustable front and rear mounting rails
- Product: #51315
- SKU: RODW12-600
The DYNAMIX 12RU Outdoor Wall Mount Cabinet (611x625x515mm) is IP65 rated and has the benefit of a lockable front door. No fans or filters are included however wall mount accessories are included. Made from rolled steel with a grey powder coated finish. The cabinet is specially designed to protect sensitive network equipment from harsh environments where equipment may be exposed to dust or water.
- IP65 rated standard, IP44 rated with fan and filter models
- Front door has 130 degrees of movement, swinging from left to right
- Sealed bottom cable entry panel
- Static Loading: 60kg
- Adjustable 19” rack mount rails
- Water and dust proof polyurethane door joint strip
- Wall mount accessories included
- Fully welded design
- Made from cold rolled steel
- Surface finish: Degreasing, pickling, phosphoric wash, cleaning, and powder coated
- 2 Year Warranty on the cabinet. Subject to use within the static loading specifications, operation within normal environmental conditions and adequate and appropriate mounting installation
- 1 Year Warranty on fans
|External Dimensions (W x D x H)|
|Cabinet||600 x 600 x 400mm|
|Incl. Hood||610 x 625 x 440mm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.