DYNAMIX RSR37-6X10 Server Cabinet
- Top mounted removable fan tray
- Multiple grounding pins to earth doors and side panels
- Front door can be hinged left or right side
- Zinc coated vertical uprights with RU markings
- Lockable, removable side panels
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #51299
- SKU: RSR37-6X10
37RU Server Cabinet is 1000mm Deep (600x1000x1850mm) and includes 1 x Fixed Shelf, 4 x Fans, 25 x Cage Nuts, 4 x Castors & 4 x Level Feet. It is capable of carrying a 800kg static load. Glass front door, mesh rear door. In black.
- Supplied with fixed shelves, fans, cage nuts, castors, levelling feet
- Static loading: 800kg
- Width: 600mm
- Depth: 1000mm
- Optional plinths available to bolt cabinet to floor
- Optional vertical cable tray available
- Optional baying kit available for cabinet interconnection (RABK)
- Optional mesh front door available
- Supplied complete or in fast assembly flat pack format (FP codes)
- Material: SPCC quality cold rolled steel, gloss black colour, easy clean surface
- Thickness: Mounting profile 2.0mm, mounting angle 1.5mm, others 1.2mm
- Surface finish: Degrease, acid pickling, rust prevention and parkerizing, pure water cleaning, static electricity plastic painting
- Complies with IEC-60297, ANSI/EIA RS-310-D, IEC297-2, DIN41491; PART1, DIN41494; PART7, GB/T3047.2-92, IP20 rated
- Compatible with 19" International Standard and Metrical & ETSI standards
- 2 Year Warranty on cabinets. Subject to use within the static loading specifications and operation within normal environmental conditions
- 1 Year Warranty on fans
|Dimensions (External) (W x D x H)||600 x 1000 x 1850mm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.