DYNAMIX RST45-8X10 Server Cabinet
- Top mounted removable fan tray
- Bi-fold pantry style rear mesh doors
- 2.5” heavy duty wheels and leveling feet
- Adjustable vertical mounting rails
- Multiple grounding pins to earth doors and side panels
- Product: #51348
- SKU: RST45-8X10
DYNAMIX 45RU Server Cabinet 800 W x 1000 D (800x1000x2160mm) 2x100mm Front Vertical Cable Management. 3x Fixed shelves, 4x castors, 4x levelling feet, 25x cage nuts. Bifold front & rear mesh doors. Black
- Supplied with fixed shelves, fans, cage nuts, castors, levelling feet
- Static loading: 1500kg
- Removable one-piece side panels
- Double pipe profile frame connected by "3T" system
- Supplied standard with single front & dual rear hexagonal "V" doors
- Front door hinged on right side
- Front and rear doors are lockable
- Front and rear doors can be opened to 130°
- Vertical mounting profile can be adjusted in 25mm increments
- Vertical uprights adjustable forward and backwards
- Optional plinths available to bolt cabinet to floor
- Optional side vertical cable tray available
- Optional baying kit available for cabinet interconnection (RABST)
- Supplied complete or in Fast Assembly Flat Pack format (FP codes)
- Gloss black colour, easy clean surface
- Material: SPCC quality cold rolled steel
- Surface finish: Degreasing, acid pickling, phosphoric, cleaning, powder coated
- Complies with IEC-60297, ANSI/EIA RS-310-D, IEC297-2, DIN41491; PART1, DIN41494; PART7, GB/T3047.2-92, IP20 rated
- 2 Year Warranty on the cabinet. Subject to use within the static loading specifications and operation within normal environmental conditions.
- 1 Year Warranty on fans
|External Dimensions (W x D x H)||800mm x 1000 x 2200mm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.