DigiGear Extreme SD-HC-XC to CF Adapter
- Ready for SD 3.0
- High-Speed CF Interface
- Will Not Slow Down Media Access Rate
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS and Linux
- Only Works with Select UDMA Cameras
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #20761
- SKU: SDXCF
The Digigear Extreme SD-HC-XC to CF Adapter is a Type II memory card adapter ready for SD 3.0. It can support the new exFAT file system on Windows OS. This adapter is also equipped with high-speed CF interface and the access rate is faster than virtually any similar products. The SDXCF supports converting SDHC, SD, miniSD (with adapter), microSD (with adapter), MMC, RS-MMC (with adapter), and even the next generation SD 3.0 card with exFAT file system to Type II CF. Equipped with the high-speed CF interface, this adapter will not slow down the access rate of the inserted media, but will also not accelerate it.
The SDXCF is compatible with many digital devices equipped with a CF Type II socket, including select UDMA digital cameras and DSLR's, PDA's, digital photo frames, card readers, notebooks and more! Get the power of an SD card in your digital devices. The adapter supports the Windows 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS and Linux operating systems.
The adapter is only compatible with the following UDMA cameras: Canon EOS 7D, EOS 1D Mark IV and EOS 1Ds Mark III (both of which have Eye-Fi capability already, so the adapter is not necessary), EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 20D, EOS 50D, Nikon D3X, Sony Alpha DSLR-A900, A850 and A350
- Compatible with SD system Spec 2.0 and supports SD cards with various kinds of form factor, including SDHC / SD / miniSDHC (with adapter) / miniSD (with adapter) / microSDHC (with adapter) / microSD (with adapter) / TransFlash (with adapter)
- Compatible with MMC system Spec 4.0 and supports MMC cards with various kinds of form factor
- SD 3.0 ready: Accepts SD 3.0 card with exFAT file system on Windows OS
- Supports CF true IDE mode, memory mode, and I/O mode
- High-speed CF interface with extreme performance
- IDE interface supports DMA mode and PIO mode
- Equipped with push-push SD socket for easy card insertion and extraction
- Type II CF design
- Supports Windows 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS and Linux
- Before using a card within the exFAT file system on SDXCF, please make sure your CF device also supports exFAT. Otherwise, the CF device will not be compatible. Currently, only Windows 7, Vista and XP support the exFAT file system (Windows XP requires Update for Windows XP-KB955704)
- Only compatible with the following UDMA cameras: Canon EOS 7D, EOS 1D Mark IV and EOS 1Ds Mark III (both of which have Eye-Fi capability already, so the adapter is not necessary), EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 20D, EOS 50D, Nikon D3X, Sony Alpha DSLR-A900, A850 and A350
||SDHC, SD, miniSD (with adapter), microSD (with adapter), MMC, RS-MMC (with adapter), SD 3.0 card with exFAT file system
IDE mode: DMA, PIO
||Type II CF
|Built-In SD Card Slot
||Push-push SD socket
||SD system Spec 2.0
MMC system Spec 4.0
||Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS, Linux
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.