Edgecore 20x GE SFP+ Managed Network Switch
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #55979
- SKU: ECS4120-28FV2-I
The Edgecore ECS4120 switch series is a Gigabit Ethernet access switch with four 10G uplink ports. The switch is ideal for Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Multiple System Operators (MSOs) to provide home users with triple-play services with up to Gigabit bandwidth. It is also an ideal Gigabit access switch for SMB, enterprise, and campus networks. The ECS4120 switch series is packed with features that bring high availability, comprehensive security, robust multicast control and advance QoS to the network edge while maintaining simple management. The switch also supports the most advance IPv6 management, IPv6 security, and IPv6 multicast control in accordance with the growth of IPv6 deployment. ISPs can expand their services from home to business users by providing a more reliable and resilient network (ITU-T G.8032 ERPS), L2 VPNs, and advanced OAM (Operations, Administration, and Maintenance) functions to ensure service-level agreements.
- Performance and Scalability - high-performance Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2+ managed switch with 128Gbps/176Gbps switching capacity
- Continuous Availability - The IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol provides a loop-free network and redundant links to the core network with rapid convergence, to ensure faster recovery from failed links, enhancing overall network stability and reliability
- Reliability and Energy Efficiency - The design of the ECS4120 Series incorporates high energy efficiency in order to reduce the impact on the environment
- Enhanced Security - Port security limits the total number of devices from using a switch port and protects against MAC flooding attacks
- Comprehensive QoS - The ECS4120 Series offers advanced QoS for marking, classification and scheduling to deliver best-in-class performance for data, voice and video traffic at wire speed.
- Robust Multicast Control - IGMP snooping prevents the flooding of multicast traffic by dynamically configuring switch ports so that multicast traffic is forwarded to only those ports associated with an IP multicast receiver
- IPv6 Support - The switch supports a number of IPv6 features, including IPv6 Management, DCHPv6 Snooping with Option 37, IPv6 Source Guide, and MVR6
- Superior Management - An industry-standard command-line interface (CLI), and supports SNMPv1, 2c, 3 and four-group RMON
- Service Monitoring and Management
- Virtual Private Networks - The ECS4120 Series supports Layer 2 VPNs by using Q-in-Q functions
|RJ45 10/100/1000BASE-T Ports||0|
|100/1000BASE-X SFP Ports (Support DDM)||20|
|Combo Gigabit (RJ45/SFP) Ports||4|
|SFP+10 Gigabit Uplink Ports||4|
|GE out-of-band Management Port||1|
|RJ45 Console Port||1|
|MAC Address Table Size||16K|
|Support for all Gigabit ports based on IEEE 802.3af||No|
|PoE+ based on IEEE 802.3at||No|
|Auto disable after exceeding power budget||No|
|Dynamic Power Allocation||No|
|PoE Power Budget||No|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||44 x 22 x 4.4cm|
|100-240V AC, 50/60Hz||Yes|
|1 DC power input||Yes|
|Max System Power Consumption (Watts)||21.48W|
|Operating Temperature||-10ºC ~ 65ºC|
|Storage Temperature||-40ºC ~ 70ºC|
|Operating Humidity (non-condensing)||10% ~ 90%|
|Storage Humidity (non-condensing)||10% ~ 90%|
|Environmental Regulation compliance: WEEE||Yes|
|Environmental Regulation compliance: RoHS||Yes|
|FCC Class A||Yes|
|Safety Compliance: CB||Yes|
|Safety Compliance: UL||Yes|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.