Electro-Harmonix Tri Parallel Mixer - FX Loop Switcher & Mixer Pedal for Electric Guitar & Bass
- 3 Parallel Loops.
- Send/Return Knobs for Each Loop.
- AEQ Knob for Tonal Shaping on Each Loop.
- Phase Switch on Each Loop.
- Master Level & Dry Level Knobs.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #70800
- SKU: EHX-TRI-PAR
The Electro-Harmonix Tri Parallel Mixer - FX Loop Switcher & Mixer Pedal for Electric Guitar & Bass is parallel effects-loop pedal and also a mixer and a switcher, depending on how you're operating the pedal with your guitar or bass. You can use it creatively to achieve tones unavailable through connecting your pedals in series. You can also use the pedal to solve problems on stage such as switching among multiple instruments.
You'll note three different effects loops, each one selectable via footswitch. Each loop has its own control over Send Volume, Return Volume, AEQ, and Phase. The Phase control is particularly useful if a parallel effect returns to the Tri Parallel Mixer out of phase, and needs a polarity flip to return fullness to the signal. Use the AEQ control to give you more treble or bass if needed.
You can turn on these effect loops in AND mode, which allows you to turn on various combinations of all three loops. Or in XOR mode, you can select one at a time. In XOR mode, you'll automatically turn off all the other loops every time you select your independent channel. Both modes give you creative options to explore.
You can use this pedal to switch among loops, sending one instrument's signal to multiple amplifiers at once, switching among different amplifiers, or mixing/switching multiple instruments that feed one amp. Whether you want to send your electric guitar to three amplifiers, or send three different guitars to one amp, you'll find this pedal triply useful.
You'll find global controls such as Master Volume for overall level and Dry Volume to raise and lower the level of your unprocessed tone. The Tri Parallel Mixer comes with its own power supply.
- Return Knob: This knob sets the level of the signal received at a channel's Return jack before it is sent to the master output of the pedal.
- Send Knob: This knob sets the level output to a channel's Send jack.
- AEQ Knob: This knob affects the tonal characteristics of the signal input to the Return jack. When the knob is at centre, there is no effect. Turn the knob up for more treble and turn the knob down for more bass.
- Phase Switch: This switch, when set to 180°, inverts the phase of the signal sent out of the SEND jack. This can be useful when something in your effects loop is causing phase issues when mixed in with either your dry signal or other effect loops.
Mixing and Switching
- Parallel Effects Mixing: The Tri Parallel Mixer allows you to use effects in parallel, where each effect acts on your input signal independently and is then combined. This allows for tonal options not possible when running effects in series.
- AND Mode: Use any combination of all three FX loops at once.
- XOR Mode: Only one FX loop can be used at a time. Selecting one loop automatically deselects the others.
- Return Muting Mode: This mode allows you to always feed signal to a secondary output, while retaining the ability to mute/unmute the primary output of the pedal.
- Instrument Switcher: Plug up to three instruments in each dedicated Return jack and then set the Tri Parallel Mixer to XOR switching mode. When you click a channel, you can now select among your instruments, using each Return knob to govern the level of an applicable instrument.
- Multiple Output Routing: Use the Tri Parallel Mixer to send a guitar to two separate amplifiers. You could either switch between the two amplifiers, or send your guitar signal to both at the same time. Use the Send knob for a given channel to set the level of the signal sent into the amplifier.
|Connections||1 x 1/4" TS Input, Phone Type
3 x 1/4" TS Return Inputs, Phone Type
3 x 1/4" TS Send Outputs, Phone Type
1 x 1/4" TS Output, Phone Type
|Controls||3 x Return Knobs
3 x Send Knobs
3 x AEQ Knobs
3 x Phase Knobs
1 x Master Volume Knob
1 x Dry Volume Knob
3 X Channel Footswitches
|Impedance||Send: 220 Ohms
Return: 1 Megohm
|Power Requirements||Electro-Harmonix 9.6 VDC 200 mA Power Supply (Included)|
|Dimensions||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.