- Switchable FX Loop
- Latching or Momentary Control
- 3 Modes of FX Mix Control
- 70 dB of Gain
- 48 V Phantom Power
The MixingLink Microphone Preamp with Effects Loop from Eventide is a stompbox mic preamplifier with an integrated switchable effects loop. It is designed for live use and provides immediate control over your effects while performing. With up to 70 dB of gain and 48-volt phantom power, the MixingLink can be used with dynamic, condenser, and ribbon microphones.
The MixingLink's footswitch can be assigned to latching or momentary operation, allowing you to keep your effects engaged continuously or only when you press on the footswitch. Its 3 mixing modes let you select whether you want 100% of your mic signal with effects blended in, a blend of your effects with your dry vocal signal, or only your effects to be output. Guitar amp, DI, and line outputs provide a variety of connectivity options for your vocals final destination regardless of which mode you select.
- Effects loop send and return accommodates balanced and unbalanced signals and interfaces with consoles or guitar pedals
- Aux I/O connection supporting stereo input and mobile device send level
- Latching or momentary footswitch control of effects loop for performance effects
- Guitar amp output and headphone monitor output with separate master volume control
- Balanced XLR output which supports DI and line levels (-10 dB to +18 dBu)
- Versatile mix control supports 3 modes of operation - 100% microphone with effects blended in, or microphone/effects balance control, or 100% FX (with no microphone)
|Signal to Noise Ratio||> 120 dB|
|Footswitch||Latching or momentary|
|Gain||Up to 70 dB|
|Phantom Power||48 V|
|Power Supply||9 V DC power supply
9 V battery
Eventide's PowerFactor 2
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.
In The Box
- Eventide MixingLink Microphone Preamp with Effects Loop
- International Universal 9 VDC Power Supply
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Eventide MixingLink Microphone Preamp with Effects Loop
- Manufacturer: Eventide
- Model: MixingLink
- SKU: 1183-000
- RM Product #: 30886