Godox VING V850II Li-Ion Flash Kit
- Built-In 2.4 GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm
- Tilts Upwards -7 to 90°
- Rotates Left and Right 180°
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #51024
- SKU: V850II KIT
A versatile speedlight, the V850II Li-Ion Flash from Godox fits any camera with a shoe mount and features a built-in 2.4 GHz X wireless transmission system for master and slave functionality with a range of up to 100m. The flash also offers notable power and speed, with recycling times of 1.5 seconds or less and a rated guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm.
The Godox V850II features an adjustable zoom range of 20 to 200mm that accommodates many different lenses. Tilting vertically from -7 to 90° and rotating a full 360°, this flash enables you to bounce light with ease even if it is mounted on top of the camera. The lithium-ion battery it uses is rechargeable and allows for 600 full-power flashes when fully replenished. Support for high-speed sync triggering as fast as 1/8000 seconds is available with optional triggers. The flash comes with the rechargeable battery as well as a charger, small stand and protective case.
- 2.4 GHz wireless X system with 32 channels and range of 328'
- Wireless control port available for attaching an optional receiver for triggering the flash, as well as a 2.5mm sync port
- Optical slave mode with two channels for triggering flash in sync with master unit
- Guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Vertical tilting of -7 to 90°, with full left and right 180° rotation for directing your light where you need it
- Master and slave functions with five controllable slave groups available on each mode
- Rotating dial and buttons for controlling settings, as well as an LCD panel for displaying information
- Integrated auto-focus assist beam with an approximate maximum range of 32'
- High-speed sync triggering up to 1/8000 of a second when used in wireless mode with an optional transmitter
- Firmware update supported through built-in USB port
|Guide No.||197'; (60.05 m) ISO100 at 200 mm Position|
|Vari-Power||1/1 - 1/128|
|Bounce Head||-7 to +90°|
|Coverage||20 - 200 mm (Full Frame)|
|Zoom Head||Full Frame: 20 - 200 mm|
|Off-Camera Terminal||2.5 mm|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 1.5 Seconds|
|Flash Duration||1/300 - 1/20000 sec|
|Slave Timing Modes||Instant Sync
|Wireless Operation||Method: RF
Distance: Up to 100.00 m
Mode: Master, Slave
|Wireless Communication Channels||32 Channels|
|Wireless Groups||5 Groups|
|Power Source||1x Proprietary Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||6.3 x 7.6 x 19.1 cm|
|Weight||530.1 g with battery|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.