The Hoya 43mm EVO Antistatic Circular Polariser Filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarised due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. This results in a noticeable increase in the saturation of skies and foliage, as well as clearer imagery when photographing in hazy conditions. A circular polariser differs from a linear polariser in that it supports full use of a camera's autofocus and auto exposure functions.
The EVO antistatic coating on this filter helps to repel dust, as well as water, scratches, and stains, and aids in making the substrate easy to clean. Additionally, a 16-layer Super Multi-Coating helps to reduce surface reflections and ghosting for maintained contrast and clarity. The optical glass filter is set within a two-piece low-profile aluminium ring, which lessens the likelihood of vignetting if used on a wide-angle lens. The ring also features front threads for attaching additional filters or lens caps.
- Reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarised due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Arrange and filter directionally polarised light perpendicularly to the reflected light allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Lessens haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colours.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° from the sun.
- Optical glass construction and a 16-layer Super Multi-Coating provides 99.8% light transmission for maintained contrast and colour fidelity.
- EVO antistatic coating helps to repel dust and is also water, stain, and scratch-resistant. Additionally, this hardened coating is also easy to clean in order remove smudges or fingerprints.
- Two-piece aluminium filter ring features a low profile to reduce the likelihood of vignetting when used on wide-angle lenses. Additionally, this ring incorporates front 43mm filter threads for stacking additional filters or attaching lens caps.
|Filter Type||Circular Polariser|
|Filter Factor||2.5 (1.3 Stop)|
|Circular Size||43 mm|
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet||43 mm|
|Package Weight||0.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||3.5 x 2.8 x 0.4"|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Hoya 43mm EVO Antistatic Circular Polarizer Filter
- Manufacturer: Hoya
- Model: EVO
- SKU: XEVA-43CPL
- RM Product #: 45766
- Filter Diameter: 43mm