(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Due to its light pink colour, the Hoya Skylight (1B) filters reduce the bluish cast of daylight and produces a pleasing, warmer picture tone. Wise initial investments, they help protect your lens from dust, moisture and scratches, which can lead to costly repairs.
Multicoated to minimise reflection at the filter surfaces which reduces flare and ghosting.
- If desired they can be left on at all times for protection
- Skylight filters provide additional benefits of correction for Ultraviolet(UV) light which can register on film and videotape as a bluish cast and can obscure distant details
- Also used to reduce the bluish cast common with some electronic flash units
- Reduces the excessive bluishness that frequently occurs in outdoor colour photography, especially in open shade under a clear, blue sky; Also keeps skin tones free of coloured reflections from nearby objects such as the shade of trees
- The absorption peak is in the range which corresponds to the film's green spectrum; This means outstanding outdoor shots with superb colour balance and clarity under all conditions
||Yes, Hoya Multicoated
||Produces more pleasing skin tones in daylight; warmer than a UV filter
||Nature, Travel and Outdoor photography
|Front Filter Thread Size
|Front Lens Cap Size
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review