- For Live Stage, Theatre, DJ Setups
- 2 x 15"(38.1 cm) Woofers
- 500 to 1000 W into 4 Ohms
- 42 Hz to 18 kHz Frequency Range
- Aids in Providing Low-End Without Sub
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #7450
- SKU: JRX225
Suitable for live-music performances and DJ setups, the JRX225 from JBL provides dual 15"(38.1 cm) woofers, and thus, offers much in the way of low-end without muddying up the midrange of your signal, providing a solid solution if you're looking for a speaker capable of reproducing thick, lower frequencies without a subwoofer. It can handle between 500 and 1000 W into 4 Ohms, and it provides SpeakON and 1/4" TS phone jacks. The JRX225 offers other features such as a rugged 19 mm MDF enclosure, steel handles, and a perforated steel grille. Its high-frequency driver is protected by SonicGuard technology, while its waveguide provides coverage control, minimised distortions, and an even frequency response.
- Dual JBL low-frequency drivers with a 2.5"(6.35 cm)-diameter edgewound-ribbon voice coil
- JBL 2414H-C 1"(2.5 cm)-polymer-diaphragm compression driver
- Crossover design shapes frequency response, delivering coherent summation in the crossover region
- "Quasi 3-Way" design provides low-end without sacrificing performance in the critical midrange; the upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only, thus resulting in a reduction of midrange phase cancellation
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with cores and heavy-gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating
- High-frequency waveguide provides coverage control, reduced distortion, and smooth frequency response
- The rugged, acoustically efficient enclosure is constructed from 19 mm MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard) to ensure durability and low-frequency performance
- SonicGuard protects the high-frequency driver from excess power without interrupting performance
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles
- 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage
|Power Rating||500 / 2000 W|
|Frequency Range||At -10 dB : 42 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Frequency Response||At ±3 dB : 62 Hz to 13 kHz|
|Sensitivity||100 dB SPL (1 W / 1 m) (@1 m)|
|Nominal Impedance||4 Ohms|
|Amplifier Power||500 to 1000 W into 4 Ohms|
|Maximum SPL||133 dB|
|Nominal||Dispersion: 90 x 50º|
|Crossover Frequency||2.2 kHz|
|High-Frequency Driver||JBL 2414H-C 1" / 25 mm-polymer-diaphragm compression driver mounted on Progressive-Transition Waveguide|
|Low-Frequency Driver||2 x JBL M128|
|Input Connectors||1 x Neutrik Speakon NL-4; 1/4" / 6.35 mm
1 x TS phone jack; parallel
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||43.0 x 18.3 x 16.8" / 109.2 x 46.4 x 42.6 cm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.