K-Tek KSHRN3 Stingray Harness (3rd Generation, Standard)
- Reduces Strain of Carrying Heavy Gear
- 47 cm Spine Length
- Exoskeleton with Rigid Spine Design
- Transfers Weight to Hip & Legs
- Colour-Coded & Removable Inner Waist Belt
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #52278
- SKU: KSHRN3
The standard third-generation K-Tek KSHRN3 Stingray Harness is designed to effectively disburse the weight of a gear case or mixer bag for mixers, recordists, and boom operators in broadcast, film, and television production. Reduce back fatigue and enable prolonged shots thanks to the rigid 47 cm spine design, which shifts the burden from your shoulders and back to your hips and legs via a strong exoskeleton and padded hip fins.
The third-generation version brings a more robust ExoSpine and thicker padding while lightweight, porous materials enhance comfort, breathability, and cooling. Colour-coded carabiners simplify the process of removing and putting on the harness. The KSHRN3 features an adjustable, colour-coded, and removable inner waist belt which, combined with six mounting points, ensures that your bag remains securely held to your body.
Readily adjust the butterfly element (over and under the shoulder straps) on the main exoskeleton to accommodate various body types and sizes. Integrated D-rings, strap mounts, and MOLLE straps offer an assortment of attachment points for accessories.
- More padding for extra comfort
- New, lightweight, more breathable materials keep you comfortable and cooler
- Stronger ExoSpine design
- Colour-coded carabiners speed up taking off and putting on the harness
- Rigid spine design transfers bag weight through the harness exoskeleton, instead of the shoulder and back, and down to the padded hip fins
- Hip fins comfortably transfer rigid spine load into hips and legs
- Adjustable, colour-coded, and removable inner waist belt
- Six mounting points to effectively and comfortably secure the bag to the body
- Adjustable shoulder straps with butterfly design to fit various body types and sizes
- D-rings, strap mounts, and MOLLE straps on front and back of the harness offer a multitude of attachment points for accessories
|Dimensions||Spine Length: 47 cm|
|Weight||1 kg, without pouch
1.2 kg, with pouch
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.