- Up to 10 keyframes per axis.
- Bluetooth device support with wireless PS4 controller operation.
- Automated, wireless firmware updates for your Second Shooter Pro hardware.
- Accelerometer-based mimic mode.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #80526
- SKU: SS1016
The Kessler Second Shooter PRO Controller is the next advancement in our popular Second Shooter motion control system. This small, hand-controlled device packs a punch, and is the perfect tool for capturing timelapse, stop-motion, VFX, looping video, dynamic interviews, and achieving smooth, cinematic camera moves with ease. Create perfect and repeatable camera moves using slide, pan, tilt, focus, iris, zoom, and turntable motors— all from one convenient system.
- Improved ergonomic controller body design
- Multiple ways to power your system with new Lemo 2-pin Power Connector + 12V AC power connections
- Significantly improved extended range WiFi antenna (Over 200 ft. operational range)
- Second Shooter Remote companion mobile app integration with expanded features and shooting modes (Available for iOS, and coming soon for Android)
- New, smoother and more efficient bezier-based motion (Via Second Shooter Remote app)
- Up to 10 keyframes per axis (Via Second Shooter Remote or kOS software)
- Bluetooth device support with wireless PS4 controller operation (Via Second Shooter Remote app)
- Automated, wireless firmware updates for your Second Shooter Pro hardware (Via Second Shooter Remote app)
- Accelerometer-based mimic mode**
- Facial tracking mode**
- Magnetic Mount for compatibility with Second Shooter system and accessories
- More durable, impact-resistant enclosure
- kOS software support on Mac, PC, and iPad devices
- Updated control surface with larger, intuitive interface for ease of use
- Quiet Mode for audio-sensitive environments
- SurgeTech for improved motor speed and torque
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.